The Son of Beast Discussion Thread

BoddaH1994

I been coming here all my life. And this past season (09) i seen SOB run like 4 days out of the whole year and it cost more to let it just sit there and rot away then to tear it down and put up something that will bring in more guests or they just need to restructure it and open it back up

p20444.jpg

They don't even fit the track!

Random question - is the Blue train, train 1 or 2?

Based on that photo the answer is....Yes!

That would be a picture of Car 1 on Train 2.

who has a picture of the front of the red train? If Ty had every weathervane in the park ...

It was nice because they actually gave the ride a story... If you look on the side of the train in the old picture it says PSV 1.5 (PSV 1 before they shortened them). The PSV stands for Perimeter Surveillance Vehicle. The story was riders boarded their own PSV to journey to outpost 5 (Adventure Express speil anyone??) to search for a mysterious creature that had escaped from a nearby holding crate. Once riders embark on their journey they realize the mysterous beast has captured them and takes them on the ride of their life.

Using a quick edit and a picture taken by our very on ViolaKat you can see here the logo on the side of the station.

103_0542.jpg