Favorite Part of The Beast

israel09

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really couldn't let that one slide, Tracey, sorry. You left it WIDE open (unlike the trims on Racer have been lately... oh dear, I can see hanging out with dare-to-fly has been rubbing off on me...). ;) And I agree, the view of the park really is amazing. Especially at night with all the chaser lights on Vortex and Racer going.

what about the part at the end when you get to wave to the people that you were just standing in line with as they go the down the first drop.

That's awesome when you convince someone behind you to get on for the first time. then you get to see how scared they are as they drop. and say to your self.."they'll be alright" lol

I have the music from lift 1 as the ringtone on my phone.

*is jealous*

Well, currently, I have the FOF ride music, the Enchanted Voyage song, the "Imagine a world..." spiel from FOF, and part of Flashback Totally 80's on my phone, so... :P

I have the FOF ride music as well but I discovered I could never hear my phone ringing when I had it as my ring tone, so I changed it. I also have 3 other FOF songs on my iPod, along with the music from the stations of Millennium Force, Wicked Twister and Top Thrill Dragster, plus the spiels from Dragsters queue (Sunday Sunday Sunday!), Prowler station, and all the Holiday World coasters.

Yes, I am a coaster nerd. :lol:

*is jealous*

Well, currently, I have the FOF ride music, the Enchanted Voyage song, the "Imagine a world..." spiel from FOF, and part of Flashback Totally 80's on my phone, so... :P

I have the FOF ride music as well but I discovered I could never hear my phone ringing when I had it as my ring tone, so I changed it. I also have 3 other FOF songs on my iPod, along with the music from the stations of Millennium Force, Wicked Twister and Top Thrill Dragster, plus the spiels from Dragsters queue (Sunday Sunday Sunday!), Prowler station, and all the Holiday World coasters.

I bet I Beat you in Theme park Music ;) .

I used to love the part when you turn out of the bottom of the first drop's tunnel and go down that second hill into the woods but now it has a trim break there now. My favorite part has got to be the 2nd lift hill going down into the helix, the blood pumping in your body and excitment for that part of The Beast. :D

*is jealous*

Next time we're together you need to Bluetooth them to me. I currently have the Millennium Force theme, Cedar Point Theme Song, and "In Action" series on my iPod. I can't get any on my phone because Bluetooth is locked.

I love how you just fly through the tunnel in the helix.You get to the top of the lift and the anticipation builds as the train starts to speed up.As soon as you enter the tunnel,WHAMMO!You are plastered to the right side of your seat.And it is such an exhilarating experience right after that.

At least no one has cited the voice of Jeff Seibert.

I cannot believe he is still there on the audios. If they can get rid of Nick (no, not that Nick), of Tim Fisher, of Craig Ross, surely they can replace Jeff Seibert's voice.

Oh sure, we're losing Spongebob & Scooby and now you want them to pull Jeff's voice...where will the madness stop!

I can not say it is my favorite part of The Beast...but I certainly would miss it if they replaced it.

This topic should be called: "The Feeling of The Beast" because I have another thing.

I love how when you go into the tunnel on the helix, and the Gs force you to stay back in your seat. And when you're pulled into the helix - it feels like you're going to fly out. I doesn't seem right that it only goes about 55 on that part!

Best grand finale on any coaster period!

Of all the coasters I have ever ridden, the helix ending on The Beast is the best finale of any of them. I will suffer through the first minute and a half of brakes just for that 540 degrees of bliss.

Ride the Voyage and you will think very differently ;)

This topic should be called: "The Feeling of The Beast" because I have another thing.

I love how when you go into the tunnel on the helix, and the Gs force you to stay back in your seat. And when you're pulled into the helix - it feels like you're going to fly out. I doesn't seem right that it only goes about 55 on that part!

I don't think its 55.... Isn't it something around 70? And I'll have to go wit the double helix too... and the view from the top of the first lift hill. I haven't been on it at night yet but I can't wait too! It's amazing during the middle of the day! I love how you're just kind of slammed to side of the car.... It's worth the bumps and bruises! :)