Tombstone

CoasterFreak45

I liked Tombstone Terror-Tory more than Club Blood and Cemetary Drive, the only other ones I did this year. It's very long, with cowboys jumping out of predictable crates. There will be a few good ones though...and there are also fake snakes. When I walked by, I yelled "HEY LOOK! IT'S A Diamondback!" Hahaha I like this maze though.

I am! and finally flu free.l

You too, huh? I took Monday off as a sick day because I had lost my voice (kind of hard to do my job as a CSR on the phone all day without my voice). Started feeling achy Monday evening, foolishly went to work on Tuesday, had a 101.5 temp that night, went to the doctor yesterday and tested positive for the flu. Took Wed and Thurs off and slept a lot, am going to try to go back to work tomorrow (or, I guess that would actually be today). Hopefully I'll be up for Haunt... we'll see.

You too, huh? I took Monday off as a sick day because I had lost my voice (kind of hard to do my job as a CSR on the phone all day without my voice). Started feeling achy Monday evening, foolishly went to work on Tuesday, had a 101.5 temp that night, went to the doctor yesterday and tested positive for the flu. Took Wed and Thurs off and slept a lot, am going to try to go back to work tomorrow (or, I guess that would actually be today). Hopefully I'll be up for Haunt... we'll see.

Please do get better soon. Yeah I lost my voice last Friday and have slowly gained it back somewhat for tomorrow.Hope to see you tomorrow though :)

Are you sure you are not still contagious? We are being told that you are for a day before you have symptoms and a week after you do...and kids are being told to stay out of school for a week after they experience symptoms.

My symptoms first started on Monday. The doctor said as long as I was fever free for 24 hours I'd be fine to return to work and wouldn't be contagious. She said I should be fine to return on Friday. Sure enough, I didn't have a fever at all yesterday and I'm back to my regular job today. Still a few more days left to go on the Tamiflu.

It figures I would get it now... they haven't given out the flu shots at work yet (I get one every year). Mrs. Gator got hers yesterday, and we're just waiting on GatorGirl's doctor to get another shipment in then she'll get hers.

-Flu Gator (I like the nickname. Thanks, standbyme! I just wish I didn't have to have it. :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...