Six Flags: Play Passes and Season Passes

It works like this: Play passes give you free unlimited admission to all Six Flags Parks.

Season passes give you free unlimited admission to all Six Flags Parks, 5 free tickets to friends, in park discounts, and a value book with &300 in savings.

At Kentucky Kingdom, the play pass is $29.99 and the Season Pass is $39.99. Which is a STEAL, because at almost every other park, only a season pass is offered, and even if they are, they're offered at at least $20 more.

I got a play pass for $30 at Kentucky Kingdom, and I couldn't be happier. All of my friends have passes with parking and discounts so it doesn't matter for me. If they're buying pizza they can get the pass discount on their pass and I can pay them back. I have free and unlimited admission to every Six Flags park and it cost less then a single admission at Kings Island.

So, unless you want a book of $300 worth of mindless savings, want to pay $5 less for ice cream (Even though your friends can already) or want to take 5 or family members along, I say get yourself a play pass. It's essentially the same thing for a VERY generous price.

Hope it helps! :)

darn. I'm going to Magic Mountain for the first time ever in a few weeks, and I'll most likely get a season pass as it's the same price as a one-day ticket. Which means I'll be getting 5 tickets to Magic Mountain haha. I suppose I'll just give them to my uncle in San Diego or something.