2/9/2010 KI Snow Pics

KIfan73

Wow, I never knew that. Are any other coasters at Kings Island that have their trains removed in the same fashion?

Any others? It's the simplest method in most cases.

Did you know most times when Son of Beast valleyed, the track was CUT apart, the trains removed, and then the track re-assembled? Far easier than winching/pushing/pulling the ride back to the station.

i love how they install stop signs around the park, it makes me imagine people randomly driving around the park for their own amusement.

well to be honest they turn the midways and other pavement areas into full service road ways for the contractors and crews to quickly get from ride to ride. with out them there could be a accident mess. from what i have heard, there is a lot of vehicle traffic during off season. better safe then sorry i guess.

i agree, between this restroom on one side of the entrance and wild thornberrys on the other, even though i knew Diamondback was part of rivertown, i just didn't believe it.

i hope that the log flume is rejoined with rivertown for the '10 season.

Do you think that that would endanger the golden ticket award? I mean after all, how many times do you see a log flume dedicated for kids. On the bright side, it would bring even more nostalgia back to the park.

P.S. Am I the only one who can imagine CF painting the convey red, and building a pitch over it to make it a dog house, or put a wig on eliza, paint over the glasses, repaint the shirt and.....wallaa, LUCY!