Kings Island's 5@5 Q&A Thread

bkroz

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but we are unable to continue this question and answer forum effective immediately. Thanks for your understanding.

Cedar Point's online blog posted a similar comment just about an hour or so ago:

Good morning, friends.

It is with very heavy hearts that we announce that the OnPoint blog will no longer continue after today. The two of us have decided to focus on our core responsibilities at the park and can no longer keep the commitment to do regular updates.

To those who've been following us from the beginning, we thank you.

Keep an eye on Shoot the Rapids construction updates in the ride's photo gallery.

Again, thank you, and Ride On.

I'm assuming this is an April Fool's gag. Perhaps they've coordinated efforts... If it's for real, I'm glad they kept it up while they did. If it's fake, laugh.gif

If Diamondback was called Poop Shuttle I would ride it no less. I see your point but there is a lot of whining (not to say you specifically) on amusement park forums.

Like the people that were angry and saying bad things about CF because i305 is shorter than Millie. Come on folks, your getting a Giga with an amazing looking spaghetti bowl of track.

Boo Blasters looks awesome from the pics. The name has grown on me and I really think it's cute now... and I never hear boob anymore when people say it smile.gif

I really hope they do continue the 5@5. It was a nice connection and I felt like it gave an inside look at the park and the personalioties and opinions of some of it's employees.

If Diamondback was called Poop Shuttle I would ride it no less.

That just made me laugh out loud! But I would ride it too.

I'd probably ride it more, taking advantage of the short line left by the people who refuse to ride the Poop Shuttle!

A Fountain?

-------------------------------------------------

The Blog is also ending their posts.

This is the 180th and final update for this blog. It is being retired. To those that have been following this blog, thank you! We hope you enjoyed the updates and photos that have been posted since the blog was introduced in February of 2009.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but this came from Kings Island's Twitter about an hour ago.

The 2010 Park Guide and Maps are here!

I went to Kings Island today to process my pass. I didn't see any papers around, but then I didn't really look. I can't wait to see what it looks like!

Not sure if this was mentioned, but this came from Kings Island's Twitter about an hour ago.

The 2010 Park Guide and Maps are here!

Edit: I know it's not soo great, but I know I'm excited. Do you think It'll be on the website?

not online yet

It will probably come out with the new website. I think they mentioned on the 5@5 that they will have it out before April 17th.