Boo Blasters on Boo Hill

benred23

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peanuts characters are used by Cedar Fair under license...

HB characters used in the old Scooby and the Haunted Castle were used under a different license obtained through Sally Rides.

The terms of both licenses would have had to have been complied with, and the cost of the Peanuts license (or its availability at all) may well depend on whether Snoopy might have been dogged by the presence of other companies' characters.

For what its worth, Kings Dominion's smoke screen did not work yesterday.

Something tells me this is one of those Cedar Fair things that they took extra care to keep working for media days, grand openings, etc. and then silently gave the word that if it were to break, it needn't be a priority to fix it.

Yes, I can also concur. I was at the park yesterday, and not only was the smoke screen effect fully working, but everything was working, including all of the screaming noises, animatronics, etc.....

A very pleasant surprise.

I even heard a loading speil being played out in the main lobby, which i had not heard at all the other few times I rode that ride. The loading speil is played maybe every five minutes as opposed to the speil from SDatHC, which played at least once every other minute, and honestly got quite annoying.

I noticed after the first month the fog comeing down talking face was gone. My 4 year old loved scooby but when rode this 1 she was literally trying to get out of the car forceibly it freaked her out so much i had to hold her back)

I just wanted to let everyone know, the fog effect was working on Tuesday August 17th. The skeletons were also "shreiking" and moving again in the last part. For a while there I was worried that they would never turn the fog effect back on!