SFGAd ChangING

Yes, I just figured that out right after I posted my other post. What a world...rolleyes.gif

Was Chang fun? Cuz' from what I know Chang is a standup. Is it better than Mantis? Because riding Mantis my first AND ONLY standup I've ridden befor, Mantis has set a bad for me impression for me on standups...

Yes.

Truly, though. It is very unlikely the name will not changE. That being said, Cedar Fair kept the Dominator name when it moved that coaster from Ohio...which is relatively rare.

I honestly think that each B and M standup built was a bit better than the ones before it:

http://www.rcdb.com/...age=1&order=-10

Many will now think Great Adventure Coaster 2011 was built in 2010-2011, and that will screw up that nice logic for some!

I was not impressed with Georgia Scorcher. I thought that Chang was by far the best of those that I have ridden. (missing the Cali ones). It might have been that Chang was the best coaster at KK when we were there (twins were closed) and GS was just one of many good to great coasters at SFOG. Mindbender was the one that surprised me the most.

And this yahoo has no idea that the coasters at Kentucky Kingdom are spoken for:

...Six Flags has some coasters on ice after the closing of their Louisville park this year that they're looking to relocate, which Great America ride should take the hit and head to the scrap heap to make some room?

http://chicagoist.co...aster_at_gr.php

Is fact checking a lost art? Does no one research anymore? Does anyone edit?