Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holiday World Contest

Featured Replies

Holiday World posted on their Facebook this video announcing their new contest where you can win 4 season passes to Holiday World! Check it out!

I am participating in this by making a music video of a parody of Holiday Road, changing the lyrics to Holiday World. ;)

Anybody else interested?

Holiday World's biggest fan is pictured in the screen shot for the video you posted.

I adore that woman. She is authentic, enthusiastic, loves and cares about her employees and sees them as family, and truly cares about every person who comes to the park...as well as those who don't.

For those who do not know, in the past decade, this truly wonderful woman, who was once a Catholic nun, went back to school and became a minister in the United Methodist Church. She is an inspiration.

On the very day after she lost her son, she was at the park...saying "Where else would I be?" For virtually anyone else, I'd reply "somewhere else, anywhere but here, obviously." For Pat Koch, there was no better answer than "Here, of course."

She's a trooper, and to be admired.

My hat is off to Holiday World's #1 fan, and I ain't entering no contest to say so.

I adore that woman, and hope to see her doing what she does at Holiday World for many decades to come.

Every single statement Terpy made here reflects my thoughts entirely regarding Pat Koch!!

A trip to Holiday World is not complete with out a hug from Pat.

Could not agree more!

I completely agree with everyone's sentiments regarding Mrs. Koch. Opening day this year was the first time I had been to HW and didn't see her there. It just didn't feel the same. We asked about her and she was out of town that day, I believe in Florida.

Great park, great people. Too bad I only get there once a year. sad.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.