Vortex conked out

Jeorby Nanpa

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's an obvious troll. You can tell by the slowpoke. And his post of course.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction! Not all the time, and I don't really have a percentage close at hand. Who here can vouch that there's *not* a solid gold link in there. Huh? Anyone?

Without admitting innocence or trolling, I can safely say that it would be pretty hard to believe that story! I hope it was a fun read and it explains a lot.

You will soon know I have no experience with trolls......What does "the slowpoke" mean?

As a child I always wondered why there was a christmas song about an elderly troll named "Carol"

"Troll the ancient yuletide carol, fa la la la la, la la la la"

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction! Not all the time, and I don't really have a percentage close at hand. Who here can vouch that there's *not* a solid gold link in there. Huh? Anyone?

Without admitting innocence or trolling, I can safely say that it would be pretty hard to believe that story! I hope it was a fun read and it explains a lot.

I can vouch that there is not a solid gold link on the lift hill chain for Vortex.

Now what?

You will soon know I have no experience with trolls......What does "the slowpoke" mean?

As a child I always wondered why there was a christmas song about an elderly troll named "Carol"

♫ "Don we now, our gay ape, Harold, fa la la la la la la la la ♫

Here ya go:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/slowpoke

Snowman - just realize, you weren't the only one who didn't know. You were the only one who asked - and many other old farts also learned something.

Shoot, I used that as a picture and I didn't even know the backstory from knowyourmeme. Kinda fits, doesn't it?

By the way, next time I go to KI I'm looking for that GOLDEN LINK. I heard that's why it took so long to fix Vortex. There's a GOLDEN LINK in the lift chain. :)