Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GOCC Holiday Party at KI on 12/10/11

Featured Replies

This looks like it was a good time. I sent Don a text and offered to present to the group about History's Ancient Aliens, which would segway into Brad Meltzer's Decoded, but he didn't think it was the right demographic. There's always next year.

I should have my birthday party at the park in January with a tour and all for KIC members. That way you guys would all be socially obligated to bring me presents. :)

Maybe. I hope it will be there, SAO. Is SAO (Standing and operating) a real term?

Ask the park. I think they sometimes get frustrated when The Crypt goes downtown.

Terp, who wonders sometimes what the real term for SOB is. . .

  • 1 month later...

Sorry I'm just now seeing it! Thanks Brad for these pictures!! It looks like my baby's spalshdown needs to be really cleaned!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.