Haunt not included with regular season pass

jcgoble3

It clearly states " Free and Unlimited visits to our fall events!" Right under the " HALLOWEEN FREE" Section. So I don't know where your coming up with this nonsense? http://www.visitking...m/season-passes

Read closer:

Buy your Gold Pass online now for:

Halloween Haunt

Your Gold Season Pass allows unlimited admission to the bloodcurdling horror and mind-bending terror of the most immersive horror experience around, Halloween Haunt at Kings Island.

Howl-O-Fest

Little Ghouls and Goblins absolutely love HOWL-O-FEST! There are all kinds of things that are fun-scary, not scary-scary. Use your Gold Season Pass to experience this family-friendly Halloween event this fall.

(emphasis added)

It's included with Gold Passes, not regular passes.

• Like 1

Guest KingsIslandPR

The opportunity to get a Gold season pass for the 2012 season ends Memorial Day, May 28. After Memorial Day, as mentioned above, Regular and Platinum are the two season pass options available before 2013 passes go on sale in the fall.

We'll have the expanded list of the one-hour of early rides every public operating day for Gold and Platinum passholders posted on our website within the next few days.

Regular passes did work after Labor Day last year. Both my kids had regular passes last year since the only perk we used was the free parking and they didn't need it. On the last day of the season last year I did upgrade them to gold passes for this season as I'm pretty sure it was stated back then that they would be only good till Labor Day this year.

Maybe a good change for you, but for people like me with kids that only used our passes for Sunday afternoons after Labor Day it's not. I'm not sure what the price difference between regular and gold was when I renewed ours, but I bet it could probably cover our gas money for another trip to the park.

I guess I could have worded that better. While we did go many times during the summer, after Labor Day we only went on Sunday afternoons which are pretty much just a regular day in the park with some candy added. So for this season I had to upgrade my 8 and 10 year olds passes to gold to get those last few Sundays. If they made a seperate pass for the Haunt like CoasterGeek101 suggested we would either lose those last few days, or have to buy another pass even though we don't really do the Haunt stuff.