New Season Pass Loyalty Program Tidbits

BoddaH1994

I purchased a burger and fries later and fries were cold and no toppings on burger,apparently i didnt ask? We need some of those white color workers i always see walking around Cedar Point to move down south.

Why? The fries at Cedar Point are even colder.

Or did you get the fries from somewhere other than Rivertown Potato Works?

Ive never experienced a bad food day at Cedar Point. I always see supervisors walking Cedar Point.I seen not one walking Kings Island today,and i was looking! Im not saying there not there,but i see them much much more at CP. Shouldnt matter where you buy the fries,and Gold Card should be accepted EVERYWHERE in the park.

So I have two visits to the park and I bought food at Hank's burrito shack yesterday, still no reward offers. When the girl scanned my pass at Hank's, the little receipt that printed out said "sign up at funperks.com to earn great rewards" does that print out everytime you scan it? It almost sounded as though it was saying my pass wasn't registered yet...

It would be really nice to see this rolled out chain wide so you could use the perks for all the parks if you had a Platinum Pass like I do. With visits to both Cedar Point and Kings Island the points would really start to add up. Plus a free or even discounted Fast Lane Pass for Cedar Point would not be too raw of a deal.

You need to sign up to redeem rewards, but not to rack up points. You'll probably get a receipt like that every time.

Remember that the program still hasn't officially launched. That's why some of the 3rd party vendors aren't on board yet.

Also - kjkjkj, if you have issues like you had, let Guest Services know. You don't need to come off as complaining if you don't want to, but telling them about holes in the program will help to fix them.

Well I dont know if I have had issues lol. I didn't know when other people started getting offers. Has anyone else on here gotten some sort of offer for visiting twice and eating in the park once? I am just not really sure if I should have points yet or not.

EDIT: If the program hasn't officially launched, why are they handing out flyers for it?

Ive never experienced a bad food day at Cedar Point. I always see supervisors walking Cedar Point.I seen not one walking Kings Island today,and i was looking! Im not saying there not there,but i see them much much more at CP. Shouldnt matter where you buy the fries,and Gold Card should be accepted EVERYWHERE in the park.

Panda Express and Chick Fil A aren't run by the park. IIRC, they don't even use the same register system.

It's considered to be in a "soft launch" right now.

Is this like the websites that are constantly in beta?

If you are being served cold burgers and fries, take them back to the food stand and ask for another burger and fries that are hot. If it constantly happens, then drop by Guest Services then let them know.

When something like this happens again and again, there is a problem that needs correcting. Most people will just stop buying cold product that is supposed to be hot. This should not be happening.

Went back and read the entire thread - as I count, there are 0 complaints of a cold burger and 1 complaint of cold fries discussed here.

While I agree that cold food is not acceptable, and do remember the complaint in another thread where a cold burger was served - the problem seems to be getting a little overblown right now. As I recall, the poster from the other thread didn't inform anyone of his issue - this makes it harder for management to correct or even understand whether there is truly a problem or just an isolated incident.

Bottom line, not seeing a reason that would cause me to not try what by most accounts is improved and more affordable food this year.

I mean I wenty into a Frisch's a few weeks back and the sandwhich I had, had mold on it(just a very small spot on the crust). Its not like I just ate the burger around the mold. I asked the waitress for a new sandwhich and pointed out my problem. No sooner than 2 mins later the manager came out and said hey Im sorry, heres a free dinner, etc.... but if I never said anything they wouldnt know. But if many people get cold burgers, then yes its a problem...