Web Cams

fanofFirehawk

I was wondering what you thought about Kings Islands web cams would you want a live one any where or a web cam in a spific spot. I would want one from the Eiffel Tower looking down on The Beast beloved son as he is being put down, I would also want a live one t the bottom of Diamondback's hill but so it can also see the splash down

That would be cool to have one pointed down on sob. But I dont think that they would want "to "broadcast" there mistake beingbtorn down to the whole world. I know usally when I look at the Soak City cam its uslly pointed at a pole, or part of the parking lot. So a real SC cam would be nice. A eifle tower one pointed down at the coney mall- ish area would be nice too.

Cedar Point didn't have any trouble broadcasting the demolition of their mistake. :)

According to Mr. Kinzel, the biggest mistake of his career was Top Thrill Dragster. It's still there.

Others would say Mean Streak. It is, too.

I don't see how the Dragster has been his biggest mistake. Surely, the crowds it brought in has also outweighed the revenue it costs to maintain and run the ride. Many of my friends who are not amusement park savvy would say the Dragster is their favorite.

Dick said that when TTD was still having mechanical issues. I would be interested to see if he still thinks that.

Cedar Point has multiple mistakes.

Every amusement park has many mistakes, Some are never known to the public and some are very well known to the public, But ALL amusement parks make mistakes.

^Kings Island has never made a mistake...ever...

Bwahahahahahaha! That is too funny, great joke, great joke. They did this year, but their greatest achievement was in 2004. Anyways a live feed of The Beast coaster's first drop.

• Like 1

Dick said that when TTD was still having mechanical issues. I would be interested to see if he still thinks that.

Cedar Point has multiple mistakes.

Every amusement park has many mistakes, Some are never known to the public and some are very well known to the public, But ALL amusement parks make mistakes.

Thanks for that.

• Like 1