Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Are those two holes big enough to be for tunnels?...I don't think so but I could be wrong. They could be the beginning phases of tunnel digging but based on where the holes are being dug, I seriously doubt that they are for tunnels.....I'm clueless as to what they are really for but can't wait to find out!

On another note...I love getting all these new updated pictures! They make for more anticipation and speculation! Thanks upstop!

• Like 2

On that "best station in the park" thing, I have to disagree...I perfer The Beast's run-down-looking old mill station (really matches the ride's atmosphere well) and Flight of Fear's heavily themed "launch tube" station over Firehawk's...Son of Beast's I have seen from afar but never got the chance to visit in person.

• Like 6

I know you probably think this is crazy, but watch Scooby Doo: Camp Scare. The clues at the site have some relevance to the movie.

Hmmm, not too long ago there were surveys from Six Flags asking me if I thought Scooby Doo was something they should keep. I guess it isn't completely impossible that they are changing over and getting picked up by Kings Island.

it looks as if the main part of the coaster will be right there, behind Delirium. Unless they have alot more footer to pout this is not going to be massive or record breaking. IMO

Um, did you look closely at the field in the back of some of those pictures? There are definitely some noticeable footers going in there.

• Like 2

Ok everyone, about my Scooby Doo Camp Scare post, i just thought that some parts of the movie are like some of the teaser signs or objects at the construction sight, I wasnt saying the whole movie has relevance, just some parts in the beginning.

• Like 1

If you dig a tunnel you gotta start somewhere though...

Even so, digging a tunnel from the one big hole to the other would involve tearing out at least four footers that have already been poured, or removing the machine access road.

And I have a feeling they'd dig the entire trench at once, not dig two holes then connect them.

• Like 5