formula rossa

You get a exhillerating launch, decent drop, overbanks while cruising around 80, and airtime hills at the end. I love ka and ttd, but the only thing that makes it great is the launch. Unfortunately the spiral kills the drop. But those are still my two favorites. That may change when I ride formula rossa though.

• Like 1

http://www.travelchannel.com/video/ferrari-worlds-formula-rossa

Seems like intamin has perfected their launch. If a park has the money a 500' rocket is a reality.

On a side note I have never seen a female coaster enthusiast that looks like Heidi.

Not trying to be a jerk about it, but what's a 500' rocket? There is no such classification as a rocket coaster when it comes to height. If you are talking about how it "rockets off" I'd have to say that it's a launch coaster.

http://www.travelchannel.com/video/ferrari-worlds-formula-rossa

Seems like intamin has perfected their launch. If a park has the money a 500' rocket is a reality.

On a side note I have never seen a female coaster enthusiast that looks like Heidi.

Not trying to be a jerk about it, but what's a 500' rocket? There is no such classification as a rocket coaster when it comes to height. If you are talking about how it "rockets off" I'd have to say that it's a launch coaster.

I wonder if you will flag your own post?

• Like 1