Geauga Lake Park today.....

Cedar Fair just needs to get some bulldozers in there and just level the ground. Kind of like what you do in RCT. The only thing they cannot do is remove Big Dipper because some mystery person owns that. I wish he/she would just sell it to another park or sell it back to Cedar Fair so they can move it to another park in the chain.

• Like 1

I'd just buy the park and make my own little theme park!

Nope. Cedar Fair will doubtless restrict the property to prohibit such a use.
While I will still dream, although I won't use too much pathos on you all, for I save that in my writings. BB1, a dream weaver, not a dream maker. (Who also uses way too much rhetoric)

Wow. I drove by the park about 4 years ago. It looked horrible then, but I didnt expect this. This is just sad. Buildings collapsed in on themselves. 100 times worse than I thought.

At 1:30 on the video you can see a bunch of square footers? What was that part of the park? What was there?

Also, Terp, Im sure if someone offered enough money the deed restrictions could be lifted. That would probably need to be a bunch of money, but it could happen, not probable, but could...

Wow. I drove by the park about 4 years ago. It looked horrible then, but I didnt expect this. This is just sad. Buildings collapsed in on themselves. 100 times worse than I thought.

At 1:30 on the video you can see a bunch of square footers? What was that part of the park? What was there?

Also, Terp, Im sure if someone offered enough money the deed restrictions could be lifted. That would probably need to be a bunch of money, but it could happen, not probable, but could...

I really, truly don't think so.

Not everything is for sale.

• Like 2

Yes, I haven't heard anything more on the Big Dipper for a couple of years..not since I helped a forum member here and their partner with some legal advice on how to attempt to purchase the coaster..they couldn't raise the needed funds in time.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...