Dollar Days is back on Sunday!

myklhicks

Is it just me or does it really feel like the park is appreciating its guests more this season?

I feel like there have been so many little gems that have popped up this season in my email, like the tickets that allow up to four people per coupon in for $20 each and what not.

I know there have probably been other moments like this in the past, but I guess I just feel like the park is really trying to get people out and make it a little more economy friendly, especially those without season passes.

I wish I could have the chance to experience this whole Dollar Days deal, but I will already be going to Pride Night on Friday and I have other things going on this weekend. I still think its great they're bringing it back though for another day to allow for more people to be able to afford some in park food and treats!

Its just like a store running a door buster to get people into the store and be upsold. There was a lot more people at the park this year over labor day weekend thanks to the 20$ tix that would not have been there normally and they ate and played mor games than was just a buck. i saw plenty of people eating hamburgers, funnel cakes, panda express, and drinks. So there was plenty of profit to be made.

• Like 2

Theres no school on Sunday Crypt, why don't you come?

I have a rehearsal starting at 9 on Saturday then a competition later that day which will mean I get home around midnight...net net, I use my Sundays for sleep. There's no way I could go to the park running on such few hours of sleep.

If the competion is Kings then you'll get home around 11. If not just sleep on the bus and the thing dosn't start till 11 so you'll get aprox. 10 hours of sleep. If not I'll see you there preforming. Us 3a bands are nice and settled by the time you guys get on the field.

• Like 1

Yeah, unfortunately appreciating their customers is only a small percentage of their motivation to provide deals in this case. Moreso they've looked at trends and decided more is better than less. Especially on a Sunday that was initially closed to the public.

Well a girl can dream can't she? I know that the world is full of business and business is all about making the almighty dollar, but I guess in my heart I still want to believe there is some benefit for good left out there. Le sigh *shrugs*