Week: I forget, 2014 Game Plan

BB1

Every year around this time I plan on what I need to get this season at Kings Island. Credits and tallies on all of my favorite, and new attractions. This year I will be looking to get 100 rides in on Flight of Fear, and get my credit on Banshee. As well, I will be making a new list on how many rides I get on slides at Kings Island. What is your "game plan" for 2014?

I've never really kept a tally of how many of which ride I've ridden each season. I just go and get on whatever I can in the time I have to be there. If I get to ride a lot, great, if not, oh well. There have been some visits where things have been so crowded that I mainly just walk around and take in the sights and the sounds and enjoy the atmosphere. The only game plan I have for 2014 is to snag at least one ride on Banshee. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to do that. One other thing might be to visit the water park at least once. Other than that my game plan is just to have fun and enjoy my time in the park!

• Like 4

I am hoping to upgrade to a Platinum pass and make a couple trips to CP. If I upgrade, we will find a way to go to at least one more park, just not sure which one. I am sure a trip to Kentucky Kingdom will happen, too. Of course, Kings Island, too.

• Like 2

I'm looking at not going to the park very often as a guest this summer season. I will try to get my 100th on Diamondback which I am currently at 82 then I will probably stop counting after that. Get to my 500th on Racer which I'm currently at 432 and I will still count for quite a while. And get at least 50 on Banshee. I had 54 rides on DB in 09' so my stretch goal is over that or up to 75 depending if I attend Media Day. Other than that I plan on just going with what I can do. I will most likely be busy with work hopefully at the park along with a job shadow up at the Point and other Senior Year crap.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...