Article about SafeAuto's title sponsorship of Halloween Haunt

SIX times have I craved for a Snickers Bar during Halloween,(Curse you evil spell check on my phone!) so let's see how this plays out....

Cool stuff BoddaH, I wouldn't be suprised to see SafeAuto ads on FUN TV.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be suprised to see SAFE AUTO ads on FUN TV.

The article clearly states, "At each park SafeAuto will have advertising opportunities [...] on televisions placed in queue lines for Halloween Haunt and HalloWeekends rides and attractions." That sure sounds like FUNtv to me. :)

Okay. Ready for the most brilliant idea ever imagined?

Backlot Stunt Coaster - Presented by SafeAuto.

A new billboard wrap:

billboard-cred.jpg

OR

DSC_0435-e1361243206295.jpg

On-board sound system brought back to life to play the SafeAuto jingle on loop throughout the ride. (Can someone edit up a video overlaying this song over the ride experience?)

And the disembarking spiel: "Annnnd cut! Great job, stunt team! Your wild driving still qualifies you for SafeAuto's state minimum coverage. Exit to the left, and remember to Play It Safe™ - SafeAuto."

• Like 17

Could i drink a Pepsi on it too?

"Welcome back riders how was your ride?!.....Excellent! Please stand up, grab an insurance quote and exit out to your right! Have a great day here at SafeAuto's Kings Island!"

• Like 3

They should put a Progressive Snapshot device in the Backlot Stunt Coaster cars and then allow visitors to see how their insurance rate changes as the Snapshot device sends the car's data to Progressive. Could be a fun stunt to market how "wild" the ride is. Not nearly as edgy as bleeding midgets but...

• Like 1

Put Flo into each photo in a vacant car seat.........Flo's Shopping Madness!

NEW FOR 2015! Flo's Shopping Madness! Take a ride on the wild side through the shops and get some great deals on insurance quotes* too!

*Quotes must be generated by an optional voucher signed at the front of the line. Quotes may or may not be the prices shown at the park. Coaster Quotes is a licensed, trademarked, method of quoting by Progressive and Cedar Fair Companies and is patent pending.

Also worth noting is that Fast Lane, Fast Lane Plus, and Haunt offering Fright Lane is now sponsored as well, by McCluskey Automotive. "Lower Prices, Lower Rates!"

I could imagine a spiel if SafeAuto were to sponsor a ride at Kings Island.

"Welcome back riders, how was your ride?!?!"

"As soon as the train comes to a complete stop. Push down, pull up on your lapbar, exit to your left, grab your Declarations Page, and enjoy the rest of your day at Kings Island!"

If you want Fast Lane, be prepared to pay the Deductible, and I wonder what the Replacement Cost will be?

Andrew, he who works in Insurance...