Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees

jcgoble3

I really do like the name Splintercat but the ax throws me off, it could obviously just be a nod to a wooden coaster but I think it is more then that.

Another name I would love to see again would be "Big Bad Wolf", It was traditionally in a mythical forest and killed by a woodcutter with his ax, but I doubt we will see that name get used again. 

• Like 10

You know Sasquatch can definitely knock down some branches and it always seems to be sighted in the most timber/lumberjack type areas. I would think a coaster called Sasquatch would have to be huge though. There is a Sasquatch Drop Tower, but not a coaster.

• Like 6

What about the "time to roll out the barrels" clue... Or however it went. Think the coaster will have barrel rolls?

Im baffled when it comes to the name. I really feel that Timber will be in it. But it's all ok because I'll know in just over 9 days

Sent from the future while riding #KIProject2017 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Bearcat would be cool knowing the area of the park this ride will most likely be in (Rivertown), but something in me believes this will be another folklore name that may or may not relate to the cutting of trees. The ax is more of an indication of what the coaster type will be in my opinion.

• Like 1

If anyone has any suggestions on Carowinds please let me know!! Is it as busy as Cedar Point.? Will I be waiting in line for ever? haha

Carowinds lines are nothing like Cedar Point. They are on average, shorter than King's Island. I went opening weekend and the weather was wonderful, 45 minutes was the longest line. That was for Fury. Afterburn was pretty much a walk on all weekend, lines aren't bad there.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

If anyone has any suggestions on Carowinds please let me know!! Is it as busy as Cedar Point.? Will I be waiting in line for ever? haha

Let's start with learning to use the edit button. :)

??
No need to triple post. Just edit and add to your existing post if not to many have posted after yours. :)

Combine your three posts into one if you are talking about same subject.

Paragraphs work as well as posts do not have titles.

• Like 3

Did the Banshee name get leaked before the announcement? Any chance this name gets leaked?

Banshee was a trademark filed opening day 2013 by Kings Island

So you are saying everybody knew? Was it absolutely certain that the trademark was related to the coaster going in?

??

??

ahhhh.........i'll try and remember that.

• Like 1

The nature taking over and all of the logging hints don't really mesh. I wonder if the "backstory" of the ride is that while clearing some trees out at King's Island the loggers unearthed some beast/ force of nature, or something along those lines. Otherwise, the hints are somewhat contradictory. 

• Like 7