August 20, 20206 yr last time i was at the park, they had a wheel near Diamondback that you could spin for a random one-time fast pass for a specific ride. do they still have these? if so, is orion on them? Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
August 20, 20206 yr Something tells me a gimmick like this wouldn't go over so well right now, given the circumstances. But who knows?
August 20, 20206 yr 49 minutes ago, Nutterie said: last time i was at the park, they had a wheel near Diamondback that you could spin for a random one-time fast pass for a specific ride. do they still have these? if so, is orion on them? Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk I have not seen the single-ride-fast-lane-wheel-of-fortune in operation this year. However, from my experience, the queue for Orion hasn't been too long. The KI ride attendants do any awesome job of cycling the trains.
August 21, 20206 yr They didn’t run it every day. Just on particularly busy days. My guessing is that the crowds didn’t justify it and/or staffing wouldn’t allow it.
August 21, 20206 yr I remember after Banshee was announced, they did a Banshee themed plinko board. I believe they also did a Banshee plinko board for front of the line passes as well. I think Cedar Point sometimes does that for Millennium Force.
August 21, 20206 yr protip - If you win one of these passes, you can walk up the exit and get on the next train
Create an account or sign in to comment