Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PKICentral.com Downtime Explained

Featured Replies

We went down for about 50 minutes Monday night because we were adding 15 new servers from Dell to the network. The routers had to be reprogrammed to accept and maintain the new servers at maximum performance.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

That explains why me, Hablo, and Gabriel were all locked out!

Now...back to the TV for me.

Awesome! Since I am hosted on Nexigen, will I be seeing some of this new server action? laugh.gif

I was at work. Did my site go down too? Not that anybody would have noticed... unsure.gif

  • Author

You will be staying on the server your already on. And yes your site did go down as the router that was worked on was the main line out.

This downtime is simply unacceptable. I want a refund.

Refund what? Last I checked this was a free site...

This downtime is simply unacceptable. I want a refund.

Refund what? Last I checked this was a free site...

And your an idiot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.