Eagles

Jasper

Thats a great collection of pics. The best place to look is google or altavista.

On second thought, thats the best god darn PKI old time pics ive EVER seen. Where did you find stuff like that?

Thanks. A lot of them are from my own personal collection since I've been visiting the park since the late 70's. Some of the photos are from collections I've found from other collectors.

Heh.. I was just looking at the shots, and you can see the Eagles from this shot of the Antique cars I took last Summer.

sad.gif  smile.gif  laugh.gif  censored.gif  offtopic.gif  ppl there gone now shut up plz. plzzzzzzzz. i dont like seeing sumthing about eagles being gone

In the words of Justin Timberlake ( oh god, cant belive im quoting him) "Cry me a River". You even started a few threads, and mindless posts about them so your a hypocrit

Uhmmm why? I mean its sad, last night at RGK I had to tell brad to shut it, but nobody gets it, Eagles is gone and sadly, its kinda getting annoying, I got knocked down by the eagles the only time I rode it! So hence Eagles aren't that great, think of all the little kids. But I will miss bell ringing contest with you guys dont get me wrong but now I can compete with IJST for something or anther.