maXair vs. Delirium

Ben

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the same ride people! LOL! laugh.gif I swear but from that picture by TheKlockser above of max air it looks kinda smaller but still its the same exact thing. If it spins a different direction who cares... it will still fell the same. LOL! laugh.gif As for cp land locked... PKD has more land so they'll probally have more coasters than you guys do in like 1-3 years. cp is getting land locked thogh because its surrounded by water. even thogh im all the way in virginia and i go to PKD im going for PKI instead of CP because I plan to visit pki this spring or summer for the 1st time!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Coming soon to CP a new ride experience. A new ride will be unveiled called 20 feet below Lake Erie. Running out of land they submit to the inevitable and start building out.

Ok now that is some funny stuff right there.

Hahah did you just make that up or are they actually putting in a ride called that? What will they think of next? Cedar Point is getting out of hand. We need to stop the madness.

pkds not about the coasters if you'd actally been there i bet you'll like it. pki has 1 coaster more and cp has 4more than pkd i think. pkd is about family now but this year its about a thrills. pkd rocks but i hope i go to pki soon. biggrin.gif

Im sure I would like PKD. I was hoping to visit this summer on my way to Hilton Head Island but our family is flying instead. Ive been checking it out all week all over the internet. It looks like a great park. My dad used to work at SFAW back in the 70's and one time they did and employee exchange thing with PKD and he has this old 1970's ashtray in the garage (he doesnt smoke he just thought it was cool and PKD gave it to him for free biggrin.gif ) Id really like to visit someday, it looks like a great park. Carowinds is great too. But anyways back to the topic, I love how PKI has the checkered paint sceme at the top of Delerium and I personally think ours looks better.

Coming soon to CP a new ride experience. A new ride will be unveiled called 20 feet below Lake Erie. Running out of land they submit to the inevitable and start building out.

Ok now that is some funny stuff right there.

No way!!! blink.gif

No, it really was not funny family man. What it is, is ridiculous. Apparently, we need to start a topic in the community forums so you and others can post your drivel about CP running out of space. Maybe then you can get it out of your system. Like I have said, it was only mildly amusing to begin with and after 10,000 similar posts, it's just not funny any more.

Back on topic, I like the colors of Delirium better. I don't think either one will be better than the other.