Action Zone / DC Universe retheme?

Tr0y

If the merger actually goes through, I hope they don't theme every ride to DC, or else it would just be Kings Island Movie Park. That is one of the bad things that Six Flags does. 

I hope with the merger they will keep the Cedar Fair parks with JUST the Peanuts IP, and for the original Six Flags parks to be the Looney Tunes and DC.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the deal to merge Cedar Fair and Six Flags will be finalized as of July 1st, 2024. I know many are upset about this, but I believe in the end, it will be a good thing. Six Flags' operations should get better along with better food choices.

As an aside, I think some SF parks may be sold off. I would think it would depend on profitability. Anyone care to venture a guess as to what parks could be sold off? We're just speculating.

I also think the DC characters will likely be added to the Cedar Fair parks. They could also receive re-themed areas to DC as well. I guess Action Zone at KI would be the most likely are, since the area's current name/theme doesn't make any sense.