Addams Family Reunion Coaster or Soundwave?

Scooby_Doo

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy you agree I really would be surprised if in 2006 one the paramount parks get the addams family dark ride coaster I know I would likely plan my summer brake to visit that park that got it.Of course that's what I think if it wasnt on the current surveys then it has to be a planned attraction because in Jan 2004 that survey that had the Addams Family Concept said it would be for the 2006 or later seasons.

^That I would like but I dunno I would LOVE to see PKI get that Addams Family coaster or have ride themed to the addams family then I would be a very happy boy biggrin.gif I dunno I see PKD getting the FoF retheme and us(PKI) getting something with the addams family.

It could be possible to re-theme FOF to the Adams Family, I think that would be kind of boring though cause its not that long and I dlike to see something more elaborate done with an Adams family ride than just re-theming FOF. They could always add another building and expan FOF.

Truth to that familyman I wouldn't really wanna see an FOF retheme to the addams family because I rather have dive machine I wanna fly in and out of the family mansion and into the grave yard and dodge gravestones etc.The Addams Family house in the first movie was specifically constructed at a cost of over $100,000.But I think PKI could pull this off because look at what the IJ:ST will be like.. heavy themed..Great Coaster...I really cant wait to see what the park has in store for 2006-2007.

That’s the reason I think a wild mouse type of coaster would work great. The cars on them are small and would allow you to see more and enjoy it like a dark ride. Not to mention that type of coaster can be cool with great theming. Just a thought!

Until Paramounts Parks knows for sure what its future is, I doubt that there will be serious planning for more Paramount film-themed rides.

Then again, they may know something that we the public don't. We'll have to wait and see.

Have a great off season!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

Dont forget that PKI knows what it is installing for the next three years. They aren't going to hold off on plans until they find out whether or not they are selling.

Just like Scooby Doo's Spooky Coaster I can see the addams family being something like that a wildmouse here are some pictures of Scooby's Spooky coaster just think addams family when you see em.---Scooby's Spooky Coaster Pictures

That’s what I am talking about. A good mix of a dark ride with the roller coaster experience. You remember those dark rides that the car smacked though the doors at the beginning and end?

Id like to see an Adams family themed coaster id just rather have something more intense than a wold mouse rollercoaster especially after riding that one at Animal Kingdom. It was good and it would make for a great dark ride, I just like higher speeds and corkscrews and stuff, some barrel rolls, awesome theming, Adams Family theming would be stupendous.

I love to see the Addams Family period it's a great show and the movie is awsome many think the movie is based off the tv show which in fact it isnt it's based off of the 1940's dark comic strip I think a wild mouse would work perfectly.

BoddaH1994 said

They need to make the Addams Family ride an indoor spinning wild mouse like Exterminator at Kennywood... trust me on this one.

Yes bodda I do and will trust you on this one.

I love to see the Addams Family period it's a great show and the movie is awsome many think the movie is based off the tv show which in fact it isnt it's based off of the 1940's dark comic strip I think a wild mouse would work perfectly.

BoddaH1994 said

They need to make the Addams Family ride an indoor spinning wild mouse like Exterminator at Kennywood... trust me on this one.

Yes bodda I do and will trust you on this one.

Iam all for that!!! Exterminator is a great darkride/Coaster but one question isnt that Spongebob Squarepants Crash Course Boating School a wild mouse as well? I think PGA is getting the Spongbob crash course because they dont have a dark ride with scooby or spongebob....do you guys think if we do get the addams that Sally the people who brought us SDATHC would do the animatronics?

Most likely Sally co. would do the animatronics and theming w/paramount for the ride if The Addams Family does become a wild mouse like Exterminator and Scooby's Spooky Coaster but the ride mechanism would most likey be by Reverchon.( they did it fo Exterminator)

Not the cartoon PKIbabe89( welcome to the PKICentral) The ride would be based around The Addams Family Movie which was released in 1991 and is a paramount film that I personally LOVE and some think it will be a dive machine and others think it will be a wild mouse type coaster this concept was in a paramount survey not long ago but since you dont really dont know what the concept of this coaster/darkride was I will tell you..

You Enter the Addams Family Mansion and go into the study and have preshow with Thing after the preshow the fireplace explodes into a huge flame and a secret passageway opens you walk up into the attic where uncle fester has built a new invention and wants you to be the first to try it out as you are waiting for the coaster to go with out no warning you are blasted down to the addams family basment stright into the family catacombs and out of an open grave as you are spinning & twirling around the addams family graveyard you have to dodge gravestones etc. and then you go into the another grave and then the ride is over and you are now apart of the Addams Family It's an Addams Family Reunion~!

Rumor has it that this will be the main 2007 attraction and it shall be located near the pond in Rivertown.

Ps. If any of you want to see what the House and Catacombs look like I can post a pic just ask.

Wicked picture scoob, diving into those catacombs would be freaky I for one hope that paramount parks builds this addams family ride as a wild mouse that would be so frickin awsome and they have to have fog around the mansion with creepy lighting and if paramount got sally to do the job Iam sure they wouldnt let us PKI fans down.

I know on that survey which the had addams family concept's we were asked if it would be a good attraction choice for PKI(which it is)and they gave us choices like Addams Family free fall, Addams Family roller coaster, Addams Family adventure coaster, Addams family motion simulator so I dunno if PKI is smart they will add something starring the Addams Family.

Also I hear paramount had planned an addams family attracion when they bought the park chain but they had to pay extra money for the rights and image so now it seems paramount has coughed up money for image rights and rights to make an addams family attraction so that means if paramount did get the rights it pretty much saying paramount will have an attraction themed to the addams family.

A lil birdie told me so-