PKIUnlimited.com or PKICentral.com

DeLorean Rider

No, don`t leave PKIC for EPKI! I know you will continue to post here Scooby! (I actually have posted over there a couple of times. Mainly to correct someone that had said something that was blatantly incorrect.)

Yes, PKIGuide had a forum website. In fact the webmaster on that site had stumbled across the history page for PKI that I had up on my geocities site, and asked me to incorporate it on his site. I said sure. (I no longer have that history page on my site, but I do have several pictures from PKI, with several from early years including the smurf ride, among other theme park travels). Guidetotheisland.com did not, to the best of my knowledge have any forums.

PKINickRoedl, to see who runs EPKI head on over to their site staff page. That site, by the numbers you mentioned, does not have as large of a following as what PKIC has. Several of the members over there, are also members on these boards. I myself am one of them, although I rarely post over there. In part, because the forums are not as active and the discussion evolve slowly due to the low number of users.

I joined PKIC after they merged, but Im known on EPKI (ExtremePKI.com) as TRexRage1993.

LOL THATS A BOLD FACE LIE! dont lie thats just wrong! I know TRexRAGE1993 he's married and no offense he isnt gay he has 3 kids for crying out loud I met him at FearFest at couple of weeks ago.

I joined PKIC after they merged, but Im known on EPKI (ExtremePKI.com) as TRexRage1993.

LOL THATS A BOLD FACE LIE! dont lie thats just wrong! I know TRexRAGE1993 he's married and no offense he isnt gay he has 3 kids for crying out loud I met him at FearFest at couple of weeks ago.

THE Insider is back to reveal all truths. LesbiasaurusREX is in fact not TRexRAGE1993, he is... CombatStupendous89!!! TRexRAGE1993 is Scooby_Doo!!!

-THE Insider has spoken...

THE Insider is back to reveal all truths. LesbiasaurusREX is in fact not TRexRAGE1993, he is... CombatStupendous89!!! TRexRAGE1993 is Scooby_Doo!!!

-THE Insider has spoken...

wink.gif WHOA whoa...I dunno who you think you are but Iam not TRexRage1993! I didnt know about Epki until a couple of weeks ago besides I dont work at PKI and Rexy dude does I met him and his 3 kids while at fearfest/Nick or Treat this past weekend when I took my buddy that just got back from being in the army to have a little fun at PKI so sorry Insider you got that fact wrong.

This dog is only a member of PKIC for the time being. dry.gif