Things Found at PKI

TOPGUN1993

If you ever worked or work at FOF, you know what I am talking about when I say, do not look under the saucer wink.gif You will find anything and everything that does not belong there including family prevention equipment and female items. Also, found underware (dont ask why) and socks and a dirty shirt. Also, found some interesting things in the crew closet too. I am not sure if it was an employee who decided to do the nasty in there or if it was guest, but...um...yea, its work and that should not be taking place laugh.gif

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
I found brown stain uderwear at the exit of Flight of Fear. (yeah I know gross!) :(:wacko:

Sounds like the launch was a bit too much for someone. :rolleyes:

Lets see - what else - ah yes I found a toupee in a tree near Delirium last season.

LOL!!! For some reason, I find that hilarious!! Funny pictures in my head.

At PKI, I found over two dollars in quarters in a seat on Son of Beast, and a park map in the seat on Beastie in 1998.

One season as we were boarding The Beast there was a package of cigarettes in the seat. I was holding them in my hand as the train went up the lift and the Ride Op came over the speaker and announced that smoking was STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the ride. My friend and I cracked up laughing because neither of us has ever smoked. I lifted my hands up and shouted, "I"m not smoking them!" and they said, "Please keep your hands inside the car!" We laughed even harder that time. We just threw them away when we got off the ride. It's funny, but I had forgotten about this until I read this thread. Funny stuff!

A couple seasons back, my friend lost his cell phone at some point and we didn't realize it until we were outside the park in the parking lot. But, we called it and a PKI security guard that had found it answered it and brought it out for us.

Also, way back when I still wore glasses, I gave them to my dad to hold onto while we rode The Beast. He put them in his pocket and somehow during the ride they made their way out of his pocket and into the bottom of my seat so I was sitting on them at the end.

Here's an interesting story from Cedar Point related to this topic.

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/articles/2...news/106556.txt

I lost my phone on Beast in October 2003. Didn't discover it was missing until I got home. Park was closed the next day (Monday) so I went down and went in the employee entrance to Post 3 and security went and fetched it from L&F for me.

Poor thing was caked in dirt and the battery was missing, but with a new batt it went on to work perfectly fine until I replaced it in Jan 2005.

Gotta love Nokia toughness.

I took a penny (or some kind of coin) to the face on Vortex a few years ago. It hit me just as we got to the top of the first hill after the main drop. I was in the back seat so I guess it came from someone farther up the train. It didn't hurt much bit it did leave a nice scratch right above my right eyebrow. Good thing it didn't actually hit my eye.

Also, I got hit by a fly on Millennium Force coming out of the first giant overbanked turn (going pretty much full speed). That hurt like hell.

I was working at Monster back in 05 and I stumbled upon a nice Zippo, baking in the sun. It's not everyday people leave an expensive lighter like that on purpose, and I guess people are forgetful. Something tells me that it's quite common to see those Sports Quarts littered about the park by forgetful guests. Pay a bundle for it, and then leave it without even thinking twice...:lol:

I took a penny (or some kind of coin) to the face on Vortex a few years ago. It hit me just as we got to the top of the first hill after the main drop. I was in the back seat so I guess it came from someone farther up the train. It didn't hurt much bit it did leave a nice scratch right above my right eyebrow. Good thing it didn't actually hit my eye.

Also, I got hit by a fly on Millennium Force coming out of the first giant overbanked turn (going pretty much full speed). That hurt like hell.

If the penny was on Raging Bull at SFGAm, then you could ask my friend Devan about that one...It was kinda funny, he put it on the restraint, and as we went down the hill gravity got ahold of it, and what do ya' know, we hear a guy behind us yell "OUCH"...

If the penny was on Raging Bull at SFGAm, then you could ask my friend Devan about that one...It was kinda funny, he put it on the restraint, and as we went down the hill gravity got ahold of it, and what do ya' know, we hear a guy behind us yell "OUCH"...

on dropzone its super cool to put a penny on your knee and watch it float in midair when you fall down/

I almost got hit by a flying cell phone while I was standing in line for Face-off this past season. It hit the ground between the two spikes and ended up in 3 or 4 pieces. I guess it fell out of someone's pocket mid-loop. Close call. That would have really hurt.

One of my friends wore an AC/DC hat during Vortex in the back seat. It fell off, obviously, and hit me in the face, I just let it fall to the ground. We saw it later that day while exitting The Beast. Good times.

Speaking of penny's on Drop Zone i have put a dime on my knee before and when i got to the bottom sure enought there it went about 3 seconds later kerplunk right on the pavement. Oh wait doesnt the ohio state law forbid the dropping of objects off of rides. Whoops!

I will have to try the penny on the restraint trick it sounds pretty cool. The only ride i can think of to try it on is The Beast SOB or The Racer.

I had my phone fall out of my pocket on Vortex in the middle of one of those corskrews, and I felt it laying behind my back...it kept moving so I put my hand back there to try and pin it down till the ride was over and I didnt and it slowly fell out to the right of me and there it was outside of the car in mid-air, and I just reached out my hand the best I could and snatched it...I was amazed! time Like stood still It was crazy!

Speaking of penny's on Drop Zone i have put a dime on my knee before and when i got to the bottom sure enought there it went about 3 seconds later kerplunk right on the pavement. Oh wait doesnt the ohio state law forbid the dropping of objects off of rides. Whoops!

I will have to try the penny on the restraint trick it sounds pretty cool. The only ride i can think of to try it on is The Beast SOB or The Racer.

If you do try the penny on the restraint, make sure your in the back car, and on a coaster with a large drop.

ah man :( speaking of things floating, has anyone else cut themselves on the arms and legs sign on Vortex. I hovered over the seat down the first drop in the back seat and by the end of the ride, i had blood dripping from my leg. Sorry if this disgusted anyone. they cleaned it up right away. Those safety signs can be dangerous.