Brady Bunch PKI

TOPGUN1993

I had never seen it before today where i watched this afternoon on tape. One question for all those who remember the park back then, everyone always talks in games about the Brady Bunch and Football, but i saw plate break there also but in know back then that the games buildings were two seperate buildings where plate break is now. So after all of this, where was the old plate break game?

Actually still a lot of good lessons in the Brady Bunch.

Call it what you may, it still worked to instill decent values into people. Can't really think of a show on TV that currently espouses that you should treat everyone with respect and that your actions have consequences.

Actually still a lot of good lessons in the Brady Bunch.

Call it what you may, it still worked to instill decent values into people. Can't really think of a show on TV that currently espouses that you should treat everyone with respect and that your actions have consequences.

Like when you hit your older sister in the nose with a football...

I agree with you wooferbear, although cheesy by our standards the Brady Bunch was a good show and I still love to watch it.

Yes I did say unfortunately, I dont know about you but I think it would be cool to see the park in 1972. I guarentee as soon as it does come out, I'm going to add that DVD to my parents mail-order-blockbuster subscription and copy it. Why? Did you think I actually wanted to watch the show for the plot and content??? lol

The Partridge Family Episode is called, "I Left My Heart in Cincinnati," and is in the third season, episode #66. Unfortunately, The Partridge Family season 3 is not yet out on DVD.

Yes that would be neat to see the park when it first opened up.

I watched the episode of the Brady Bunch just about an hour ago and then i went to Tv.com and read someinteresting facts about The Cincinatti Kids episode of The Brady Bunch. One was that Robert reed (Mike Brady) would not go through with The Racer shoot until they checked the camera because he thought it was not secured and surely enough, it wasnt secured tightly.