Fearfest

StXsteven

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If CF is going to be putting their mark on this FearFest, which has been rumored. I only hope that they turn WWC in to an attraction like WereWolf Canyon at CP. WereWolf Canyon is a great haunt, with tons of fog, darkness, Werewolves, and pine trees. Honestly a great haunt and one that is definately a little intense because of the atmosphere and the closness of the actors. They are great in that haunt at seperating people from the group.

Can only hope we see an addition of something like this soon to FearFest and CP also has one of the best ScareZones arounds, especially with the people in the roaming trash cans.

the people in the roaming trash cans.

roaming trash cans!?! haha that sounds hilarious.. but that could be extremely creepy I think. I really wonder how that works.. do they look realistic?(like garbage cans) or is it just dark out you can't tell a difference?

Well the roaming trash cans are throughout the the Frontier Trail Scare Zone. Basically 2 different ones. You have the type with the person basically inside the giant theme park size trash can that looks harmless until they pop up out of the trash can and chase people with the can around them. Quite a startle yet hillarious at the same time. Great effect with the darkness and fog.

The 2nd type is the person who is harmlessly leaning on said trash can and then slides with the can across the midway right up next to an unexpecting guest with a very loud horn/buzzer going off right when they are next to the person. Think KI slider excpet with a person and trash can on skates, oh yeah and the really loud buzzer/horn in the ear.

There are only 2 or 3 total of these on the Frontier Trail, but there are enough trash cans that you think everyone of them is somebody.

Were are you guys coming up with all of these scare that ki is doing. It so much fun reading what you thinks going to happen.

Everything I posted was straight from the Entertainment Ops. Manager, some people posted some stuff from talking to who ever hired people for Fearfest because obvioulsy they tell you where you are going to work..

RailRider is talking about what they do at Cedar Point..

theres only roughly 2 posters who completely took guesses but they got shut down quickly.

Were are you guys coming up with all of these scare that ki is doing. It so much fun reading what you thinks going to happen.

Everything I posted was straight from the Entertainment Ops. Manager, some people posted some stuff from talking to who ever hired people for Fearfest because obvioulsy they tell you where you are going to work..

RailRider is talking about what they do at Cedar Point..

theres only roughly 2 posters who completely took guesses but they got shut down quickly.

I am one of the Entertainment manager. that is said one day and change the next day. I also i am a performer in one of the maze. I have been doing this for 6 year now for ki and nothing is set in stone. There a alot of great ideals for this year and i think it will be the best year. but it come all down to the performer if that will happen.

Just remember... actors can make or break an attraction.

Also, things might change the NIGHT BEFORE opening. So just keep your eyes out... with this business, nothing is ever "set in stone" until the first customer comes through! -Hauntguy

were was your picture taken from. was it from fearfest.

I was at the park Yestarday and I overheard A Park official talking about some kind of capacity right in front of the rivertown mine company thing. It could be anything, but since some people have been talking about rumors that it may be a haunt I decided that I'd say something.

update: i emailed marueen kiaser (sorry for spelling) and all that she told me is that asylum or maze of madness will be in its regular spot behind Flight of Fear.... some may already know this info but i thought it would still be worth posting... she also added that an official fearfest announcement will be made in 2 weeks.

peace,

collin

I dont care much for FearFest I find it kinda lame..but I do however like the Nick or Treat anyone got the 4/11 on it?

How much does it cost?

Same as fearfest.. it's just the family friendly version.. so same price..

No news on it from me, but you can e-mail th park if you'd like.

Just wondering if anyone has seen the information regarding Cedar Points new attraction this year. Fear Faire "Putting the Dark in the Dark Ages..." The advertisements look awesome for this attraction and it will be an addition to the other great attractions at CP for HalloWeekends.

I know it has been rumored on here that FearFest will be back to 2000 form, but we can only hope that FearFest gets some help from CedarFair, because their events aren not geared to kids once the lights go down. I would be happy with a larger fright zone or atleast something like WereWolf Canyon.

Anyone else feel this way or see this change a coming?

I got a call last night and the Asylum will stay by FOF. I can not say why it is not moving under the tower. I was told why put I am not aloud to say at this time. There will be some changes to the maze, it sound good. I just hope we have a great crew like we had in 2000.