Offseason tours

beastfan11

Well, WinterSoar, the annual Southern Ohio Winter ACE gathering is going to be back at PKI`s International Street in February (at least that`s what I`ve heard). But there might not be a lot to tour in this offseason, at least as far as new ride construction goes. Of course, there would be the tour by the picnic grove to see some of the coaster trains that have gone through maintenance already or are waiting to go through maintenance.

Well, WinterSoar, the annual Southern Ohio Winter ACE gathering is going to be back at PKI`s International Street in February (at least that`s what I`ve heard). But there might not be a lot to tour in this offseason, at least as far as new ride construction goes. Of course, there would be the tour by the picnic grove to see some of the coaster trains that have gone through maintenance already or are waiting to go through maintenance.

I've heard that Winter SOAR will be held at the GWL this year. We'll just have to wait and see!

Last year they were touting that you did. (I am an ACE member and have been since January of 2001). However, some people just showed up for the tour, and left and did not partake in the pizza dinner in theInternational Restaurant, some of these people that left were not ACE members. Also, the other staff members of PKICentral are not ACE members, and they attended both the tour and the dinner event.

That would be interesting if they have it at the GWL. I wonder how much they would charge ACE members to get into that? But definantely a nice idea. In which case, there might not be an offseason construction tour this year. (Not like there will be any major construction going on at the park for new rides anyways this offseason.)