X-Flight coming to PKI?

Delirium_Guy

^Just wanted to bump in here and say....this guy has no source....and nothing to do with the park, just some troll. Good to see you back posting Scooby!

Who the hell is Scooby? And I do have a source, a hell of a lot better source than you! I can't wait to tell you.... "I told you so"!!!!

Firehawk I really doubt that they will call it that is doesn't have anything to do with the Outer Space feeling they have going on there. I wouldn't mind seeing them theme it to something like Borg. A blue track ties with gray supports and rails. I think that would look pretty cool. Even if the ride is going to open towards the end of May I don't understand how they could get all of that done in short amount of time. :wacko:

When Six Flags Worlds Of Adventure built X-Flight it only took them one month to start and finish the vertical constuction of the ride. Footers have already been poured and Expect to see X-Flight track appear in KI's lot in a few weeks.

SO what FOF is right there.... Its not like that is a theme land.... It could be called Borg or Stealth but rememeber ...... those are Paramount names. CF is dropping the Paramount name so why add BORG or Stealth.

^Just wanted to bump in here and say....this guy has no source....and nothing to do with the park, just some troll. Good to see you back posting Scooby!

Who the hell is Scooby? And I do have a source, a hell of a lot better source than you! I can't wait to tell you.... "I told you so"!!!!

Scooby is the guy who posted a little higher up, good to see him back. FirehawkRULZ07 I can't say that your wrong but if you do have inside info you probably wouldn't be out telling everyone, and if you are it probably isn't your best idea. :unsure:

^I could purchase the rights to the name "Firehawk" right now and that would completely screw over Cedar Fair. If they were calling it that, they would already own the trade marks. That right there tells you its not going to be Firehawk.

Ok well if they already know there Trademarks then we would have an Idea what the name will be...

Ok well if they already know there Trademarks then we would have an Idea what the name will be...

Yes, and since you can see the trade marks they own, and they do own many, you can get a good idea of what it might be called, however Firehawk is not one of them, and the ride will not be called that.

Yes, and since you can see the trade marks they own, and they do own many, you can get a good idea of what it might be called, however Firehawk is not one of them, and the ride will not be called that.

ok think what you want.... But It will be called that. and it will be ready by the end of may. Footers have already been poured. A lot of stuff is going on around the park that most people dont know. I have a few friends that use to work there and thats how I get my info. I wish I could be withing driving distance just to drive by the parking lot and look for X flight track but since I live in texas its kinda hard to do that.

^Yes, read you moron, Reclaimer already posted that you can purchase the trade mark for Firehawk, if CF was calling it that they'd already own the trade mark to keep someone from buying it and de-railing their plans this late. There are multiple sites where you can find out about copyright information and trade marks and whats for sale. From the NYSE to Wikipedia, even to the delves of Cedar Fair.com They dont own the trade mark buddy, theyre not calling it that.

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=toc...ch=Submit+Query

THERE. Let's see, we've got Maverick, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, Skyhawk, Top Thrill Dragster...the list goes on and on. No Firehawk. Hmmmm..

Believe me. It'd be on there if they had it and were planning on calling it Firehawk. That's how people found out about Maverick MONTHS before the announcement. The Maverick trademark was filed for January 24, 2006. The announcement wasn't til September. Getting a trademark is a lengthy process. Open up one of CF's and you can see the many different steps it took to get that trademark.

(I'm still trying to figure out what CF was doing trying to trademark MANSHQ.com It was registered under the class "Computer service, specifically on-line services providing news and information of interest to men, including lifestyle, women, outdoors, beer, cigars, education, relationships, gadgets, careers, finance, sports, heath and fitness; online e-mail; homepage; and on-line retail shopping service." Although that particular trademark is dead)

^What? That post makes absolutely no sense, and yes they do have to copyright if they want to give it a logo, sign, or any type of merchandies, for someone who claims to be 35 you certainly arent very bright.

Well sorry I don't know everything about this stuff. Its like you act like its a sin if I dont know something...

Well I guess Im going to hell then.

^No its not a sin, you just act childish and stupid then feel like you need to personally attack everyone on here after we catch you making false claims and the fact that you like to lie about everything on here, I never said you were going to hell. You came to this site attacking me first then proceeded to attack other members. You lied, you were wrong, we caught you. Your done.

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=toc...ch=Submit+Query

THERE. Let's see, we've got Maverick, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, Skyhawk, Top Thrill Dragster...the list goes on and on. No Firehawk. Hmmmm..

Believe me. It'd be on there if they had it and were planning on calling it Firehawk. That's how people found out about Maverick MONTHS before the announcement. The Maverick trademark was filed for January 24, 2006. The announcement wasn't til September. Getting a trademark is a lengthy process. Open up one of CF's and you can see the many different steps it took to get that trademark.

(I'm still trying to figure out what CF was doing trying to trademark MANSHQ.com It was registered under the class "Computer service, specifically on-line services providing news and information of interest to men, including lifestyle, women, outdoors, beer, cigars, education, relationships, gadgets, careers, finance, sports, heath and fitness; online e-mail; homepage; and on-line retail shopping service." Although that particular trademark is dead)

That's only there because the search found it contained Cedar and Fair.

Owner (APPLICANT) Urteaga, Jorge, S INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 8-14 Cedar st. Fair Lawn NEW JERSEY 07410

That's only there because the search found it contained Cedar and Fair.

Owner (APPLICANT) Urteaga, Jorge, S INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 8-14 Cedar st. Fair Lawn NEW JERSEY 07410

lol

Thanks for catching that.

darn, and here I thought I could sign up for a kick ass dating service for coaster fanatics. :P

Well Firehawk, not to make you any more mad than you already are but just cuz you have friends that "used" to work in the park doesn't mean they know anymore than the people on this site that have worked or are working at the park right now. Unless they are are currently working for the Kings Island or Cedar Fair where most of the X-flight stuff is going on, there is a good chance they are not the best source of information.