Rob & Big @ PKI

Dane

The new MTV show "Rob and Big" which is a reality show about a popular skateboarder and his best friend, his security guard, will be showing a episode on MTV tomorrow at 10:30pm which includes a visit to Paramounts Kings Island.

MTV, Thursday, 10:30pm est.

I am getting ready to right now. I doubt anything will pop up but with youtube you never know.

*Edited 5 Minutes Later*-I youtubed it and i came up with only a preview of it and it only gave you a quick look at X-Treme Skyflyer which they were on at the very end of the preview. Give it a couple of days and i am sure it will be on there somewhere.

My sister DVR'd it for me. I actually like the show. It's entertaining to say the least.

I like the operater on Racer who commented after Big said "Size discrimination."

"It's for your safety sir."

The PTC lapbars at KI are stricter than those at other parks... I can put mine down at other parks' PTCS close to me and still feel comfortable on those. Could Big be able to fit on Voyage?

My sister DVR'd it for me. I actually like the show. It's entertaining to say the least.

I like the operater on Racer who commented after Big said "Size discrimination."

"It's for your safety sir."

The PTC lapbars at KI are stricter than those at other parks... I can put mine down at other parks' PTCS close to me and still feel comfortable on those. Could Big be able to fit on Voyage?

I just thought it was a very mature response. That, it was a good thing that he handled the situation like that.