Nick Parade only at Carowinds?

Skywriter

• 3 weeks later...

A lot more work goes on than just transporting a few floats. Its a very time consuming effort.

And I guess this means that maintenance doesnt have to listen to the "kickin it all over town" in the morning. That was a nice wake up call at 7:30am

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello guys. Just a note.... the nick parade is going to be at KI this year. Trust me. I work there. Anyways it is going to start earlier and end later. Thanks C

As of early February, it was exclusive to Carowinds per Maureen. However hopefully things have changed and you are right.

And I guess this means that maintenance doesnt have to listen to the "kickin it all over town" in the morning.

DANG IT! You just HAD to say that didn't you! Been going on a few hours now and I cant get that song out of my head! Thanks alot!

It might be a good idea to take a year off from the Nick Parade. I am sure the park will be happy that area of the park will not be effect the line for Firehark and Flight of Fear. I got stuck in that area till the floats came back in at the start of the path way next to The Racers.