Blue Ice Cream

ChadMan

I really, really like the frozen custard at Cedar Point...not the soft serve ice cream over by Disaster Transport, but the frozen custard served in the middle of the midway by the fountain. YUM!

I had a chocolate vanilla swirl custard at CP last year (I got it somewhere in the back of the park, I can't remember the name of the place).. I agree, it was amazing. Far better than any ice cream I've ever had.

• 2 months later...
Guest IceCream329

If any change at all it would go up a few cents but not enough to really be noticed by guests, maybe by KI nerds like us but if any change to price's most folks won't notice it. Also if whatever happens on 040810 it won't effect KI, it would be to close to opening day, everything would already be set in stone, but things, if any, could change slowly over the season, but Dick K has already stated that if anything happens with CF and Apollo that none of the parks or guests would notice a thing, just in the cooperate offices ...I sure do hope nothing changes, I love CF!!

Guest IceCream329

True but Apollo is not out to change CF and how the parks operate they just want to help with Financial problems and get CF back to being the best it can be....that is what I read of course.

Let me say this one last time (then I am going to bed!). I am not talking about an ownership change with Apollo buying the parks. I think that is probably the least likely of the three most probable scenarios. I can easily see Mr. Kinzel & Co. gone before Kings Island opens, with Apollo licking its wounds having not gotten either Cedar Fair nor Six Flags (which it wanted)...or even possibly with Apollo buying Six Flags from the junior bondholders (which could happen).

It all depends on what that Texas gentleman is up to. And he may have his own idea what blue imitation soft serve ice cream should sell for. If he does, it will sell for that, should he get control, which he may well.