Park Re-entry

MikelAS

I seen on Saturday that the one that does the stamp is the one checking people on the way back in. As there was a line of people wanting a stamp and a line of people wanting back in she would stamp one as three walked by not getting checked because she couldn't keep up.

I have to say that if any two of them that got through didn't pay it would have cost more not having the help that is needed.

There no longer IS a black light. And as far as I know, you MUST re-enter at one of the gates where you would normally enter with a ticket. Kings Island is fairly unique in this (and this only recently started).

And you can use your Maxx pass only once per day PER PARK. I have used it three times in the same day. (Don't ask! :))

There no longer IS a black light. And as far as I know, you MUST re-enter at one of the gates where you would normally enter with a ticket. Kings Island is fairly unique in this (and this only recently started).

And you can use your Maxx pass only once per day PER PARK. I have used it three times in the same day. (Don't ask! :))

Uh I was there Saturday and they were using the black light.

I know that at one point this year, Kings Island was NOT using black lights to check people re-entering the park. They were simply stamping your hands with black ink. I know it was like this around the end of June/early July. But, by mid-July, they had switched back to the black light system. In years past, Kings Island has relied on the black light system, so I`m not sure why they, at least temporarily, switched away from it. But I`m sure they had their reasons.

Guest kwindshawne

Uh I was there Saturday and they were using the black light.

Same here. I tried to reenter in the middle and had to go to the end by guest relations for the light.

Also, that poor lady stamping hands was just horribly overwhelmed.

The first time we went and packed our lunch, the stamps were black ink.

Every time since, they've been UV. And a funky almost snot green color. Sometimes you can see the UV stamp. And one day they were doing arms instead of hands. And we've went through all different entrances, and they had a light. Kinda makes me self conscious, esp when I stick my hand under there and my WHOLE hand starts glowing... :lol:

And it's neat seeing my acrylic nails light up! :P

deb