Official Bare Bones Nights Info

BoddaH1994

The goriest parts of Halloween Haunt will be extended for four more nights on Halloween Haunt Bare Bones Nights, daily from Sunday, October 28 to Wednesday, October 31, from 7pm to midnight.

The five most gruesome haunted indoor mazes will be open on Halloween Haunt Bare Bones Nights: Club Blood, Death Row, Massacre Manor, Red Beard’s Revenge and CarnEvil. Park visitors will also have an opportunity to take their final spins of the 2007 season on the following thrill rides: Firehawk, Beast, Drop Zone, Delirum, Flight of Fear and Italian Job.

Dead Awakening, performed in front of capacity crowds in the International Showplace Theatre during Halloween Haunt, will be off October 28-30, but back on stage for three encore performances October 31.

Tickets for Halloween Haunt Bare Bones Nights are just $14.95 when purchased online at www.pki.com or $19.95 at the gate. Kings Island 2007 season passholders receive free admission on Halloween Haunt Bare Bones Nights. Kings Island 2008 season passholders can use their one free visit on Bare Bones Nights. Season passholders can also bring a friend to Bare Bones Nights for $9.95.

So if I decided to head down to KI for one last time this season, would it be better to go on Sunday or Saturday? I just went last Friday night and went through almost all of the HH attractions, so I would mainly be going for the rides. Also I won't be in the park past 5 or 6 pm.

^ It's always better to go on a Sunday, especially once schools are back in session.

So are most of the rides open during the day, and then after 7 only the following rides?

Firehawk, Beast, Drop Zone, Delirum, Flight of Fear and Italian Job

Is the $9.95 special for passholders for 2007 or 2008? I bought two tickets online a few weeks ago for my cousin and his wife for $19.95. My wife and I have 2007 passes..wonder if calling guest relations would help if its for 2007 passes.

In addition to the mazes and rides open, there will be:

Fontana Bistro

Starbucks

Lt. Dans Bar

Festhaus

Coney Skyline

Rivertown Pizza

Panda Express

Convenience Corner

International Street

Fudge & Candy

Fudge & Fun

...as well as more than 10 games.

The top 5 mazes are open as well as the 5 most popular rides. It's actually a really good deal.

Bones Nights.

Awesome. This means that if I end up going Sunday, we'll be able to stay into the dark hours and I'll get to go through Massacre Manor--the only major HH attraction I didn't get to do that I wanted to do last Saturday. I'll have to get on the phone and let the rest of my little group know that The Beast will be open at night!

Oh I'd love for Vortex to be open. I only got to ride it once on Sunday. When I got off, it broke down. :( and I don't think it reopened till about 6:30 Sunday evening, and I was all the way over in Action Zone at the time, and didn't want to walk all the way back.

The Barebones Park map lists the following attractions as open:

The Beast

Firehawk

Vortex

The Italian Job

Flight of Fear

Drop Zone

Delerium

The mazes are the five listed above.

Red Beards Revenge

Massacre Manor

Club Blood

Carn Evil

Death Row

However, I went yesterday (Monday - 29th) and both Tombstone Terror-tory, and Trail of Terror were open.

All of the fear zones were closed.

Not that I will be doing it anyway...but i'm just curious, has the "put The Beast to sleep last ride of the year" tradition also been put to sleep this year? I haven't heard anyone talking about it.

Kings Island is well aware of the "final Beast ride" tradition. Unfortunately, the fine folks who run The Beast are being asked to work until midnight (or later) five nights in a row, so this year it just simply wasn't a viable option. In the past, the park has closed on some very busy Sundays, so it wasn't uncommon for people to have a little trouble getting the final rides in, but that shouldn't be the case this year. If you want to get some final rides it, riding between 11pm and 12am shouldn't be much of a problem on Wednesday.

Also don't forget that there are a few special showings of Dead Awakening on Wednesday at 8:00, 9:00 and 10:00, so if you haven't gotten to catch the show yet, this is your last chance.

I'm excited to see Vortex listed as being open...Of course I also noticed it say, rides and mazes could change thing in the map. Was Vortex operating last night? I'm going to be at KI tomorrow evening, looking forward to it.

Maybe it's Kings Island's new way of making a promise and over-delivering.

It's worthwhile mentioning that the past few nights at least KI is clearing out fudge at huge discounts.

On select flavors it's buy one - get one free, and the price per brick is only $3.00.

That works out to be $1.50 per brick, which is incredibly cheap. There are two locations - Fudge and Fun in Coney Maul, and the Fudge store right off of I-Street.

They are also clearing out all bulk candy at $0.99 per pound (although there is not much left.)

I just wish they would clear out some merchandise.

Are you sure it's 99 cents per POUND for the bulk candy?

The rest of the year, it's been priced per four ounces...which would now be $3.96 a pound, nowhere near as impressive....

Yes, if you go to Fudge N Fun there was a sign outside last night for 99cents a pound. Maybe after that you can catch Don Helbig working the football game.