Whos returning! =D

Cody

Well Im at cross roads on this one

returning to the park to work....

I really didnt like this year really, Just alot of drama, fussing and CF kinda didnt help much.

I dont want names, I just wanna know whos going back? whos not! and why =D

P.s: hope everyone had a great christmas ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kwindshawne

I really didnt like this year really, Just alot of drama, fussing and CP kinda didnt help much.

As long as my situation remains the same as it is now, I am going back. This was a piece of cake compared to my regular job and besides, my sups are some of the best people I have ever worked with.

I feel you on that one. I live in Dayton and I drive a SUV so gas is a big issue for me, but its worth it because I love my job and I'm returning next year. I loved everyone I worked with. I started late in the season, but all my co-workers and supervisors were really nice and got the job done. Can't wait to go back!

Happy Holidays.

Guest kwindshawne
I will be back! I love working at Kings Island so much it is about this time of year that I start really missing the park. :rolleyes:

Me too. But gas is gonna to play in my decision a lot this year. If not working, I may not make it there much this season. :(

I really didnt like this year really, Just alot of drama, fussing and CP kinda didnt help much.

Did you mean CF? I couldn't see how CP had anything to do with KI. Just figured it was a typo. I've heard a lot of good and bad that has come from CF.

no, I havent got mine. I have a feeling they will be out fairly soon. The new hire info and online aplication stuff is online now, and has been for the last week, this monday I believe! We are getting closer, I can smell the funnel cakes and jolly rancher smoothies already!

When I worked at KI, they use send us a rehire packet in late December. You had to refill out an application, availability sheet etc. Then the second weekend of January was always rehire processing weekend, here you found what your placement was for that upcoming season. At least they did for rides.

For rides this year it has a sheet of paper telling what you will make this year and then it says you can go to HR and put in a new application or go to the website and put one in and say you are returning. You will then get info about paperwork later this month.

It's sad to think when I started working at KI in 1999 I only got paid $5.50 an hour. But we had a .50 cent per hour worked end of season bonus. Then between 1999 and 2000, they raised all returns up to $7.00 an hour, and new hires started out at 6.50. With the minimum wage now being at 7 how much do most returns make now?