Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Apollo's Chariot is known for a freak accident that occurred during the coaster's opening day on March 27, 1999. The coaster's opening ceremony was attended by fashion model Fabio, who also rode the first car of the coaster's train for the maiden ride. During the rapid descent on the ride's first 210 foot drop, a goose struck Fabio in the face, leaving his nose covered with blood. However, he only received a one inch cut on his nose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo%27s_Chariot

So that's where the Fabio thing came from :lol:

That's a very cool idea! This just makes me even more excited to be in Kings Island!

At the end of my school announcements this morning, everybody in the school was Rick Rolled! The video just spontaneously started playing and everybody was just laughing. I was cracking up at the irony of this. It kept going for the whole song, but I don't know for sure because my teacher finally turned it off. :lol:

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER
Looks like a lot is going on now in the queue area. Plus I see that they added more landscape on the other side of the exit ramp too. It is really starting to look very nice! I can't wait for the first ride of the season on Diamondback April 25!

The First Day Is Actually The 18th

Nope. It looks good to me.

Vortex.jpg

That picture isn't showing up for me. Mabey it's just because I'm on my itouch but pics usualy show up anyways. Ok this sounds stupid but it's the same color right?