Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

Guest PizzaBaby027

So I went back through KI's facebook page and I noticed the paw print in the snow, the line for the national red day thing, then I saw the people examining a blue print which fit perfect to the photo they made for national red day and it all fits, this will be a maze of some sort through the woods on either a cart that goes crazy fast or on a train or by foot of a Jurassic type situation.

I also have talked to Don, way more than I ever should have anyway he never seems angry, he is always so mysteries and quite. He is a great guy who really loves the park!

The only thing that goes against a dino-wlkthrough type ordeal is the phrase "turn the clock back on thrill"

A dino-walkthough is not thrilling, it's for 8-year-olds. Granted, it would be great for the kids, but certainly not a "thrill".

I am surprised no one has mentioned the teaser photo of the trees that are flagged for... something. Removal, perhaps?

What trees?

Above the teaser video, there is a tab titled "Photos" that you can click on. Those trees.

Guest PizzaBaby027

Well I know this prob ain't it but back when they first started building the park they color coded the tree's, some meant don't tear down some meant ok do it and some bans meant if you do your fired!! idk

This is great!

For one, I thought the video was extremely hilarious. "This year at Kings Island, *blleeeeeeppp!*". I applaud Kings Island for their continued jabs at the Enthusiast community, they seem to know what makes us tick and they're outrageous when they poke fun at us. :lol:

Secondly, I also applaud Kings Island at their marketing for this so far. Beginning with the footprint in the snow, which we all thought was meaningless at the time, then the National Red Day drawing, the famous "Planning" picture, now this. I have to say, they did a fantastic job teasing this one, whatever it may be.

As for my predictions on the attraction itself, that's a tough one. This is a very interesting situation they've made, and really unique. Marketing a big new attraction in the dead of the offseason, to arrive in the upcoming year, when all the buzz is about a ride already being built to open the same year? I'm clueless, to be honest. I could see this being anything from a walk-through attraction to a small roller coaster. Seriously. I'm stumped.

But man, this is very exciting! Can't wait until the 18th!

I also have talked to Don, way more than I ever should have anyway he never seems angry, he is always so mysteries and quite. He is a great guy who really loves the park!

I believe he was saying Don is ornery not angry.

I have only seen Don look angry once. No time to search for the pic but it was the promo for DB when he was mock beating a co-worker with a bolt for DB. I think he could be bad ass if needed.

Ornery was the word. Spelling was the problem. Defamation of character was the misinterpretation.

Trevor's got my back:)