Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I hope the tomb stones will be a part of the ride and not just in the renderings.

I hope Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal has a tomb stone if they do have them,

You mean Kenton's Cove Sailboat Canal? The ride that was removed for The Beast?

Noooo...the flume ride next to The Beast. Keelboat Canal was removed for Tomb Raider.

efrxfl.jpg

Overall I think the ride has a chance of being among the best. I would very pleased if they continued the theme into the rest of Action Zone. Well change the name to something like Legend Village. Alter the facade of The Bats station to something gothic with 3d bat head trains. Then in 2015 a legend of the Gargoyle could arise by replacing Drop Towers carriage with the upcoming Falcons Fury style. Call it Gargoyle or NightDivers. Delirium becomes a TimeTwister. Can't decide for Invertigo and Congo. I think if done right that area could become somewhat mystical. I wouldn't expect this all by 2014 or 15 for that matter.

Btw, goodbye decoding thread and hello Miss Ohio 2014 Banshee

Overall I think the ride has a chance of being among the best. I would very pleased if they continued the theme into the rest of Action Zone. Well change the name to something like Legend Village. Alter the facade of The Bats station to something gothic with 3d bat head trains. Then in 2015 a legend of the Gargoyle could arise by replacing Drop Towers carriage with the upcoming Falcons Fury style. Call it Gargoyle or NightDivers. Delirium becomes a TimeTwister. Can't decide for Invertigo and Congo. I think if done right that area could become somewhat mystical. I wouldn't expect this all by 2014 or 15 for that matter.

Btw, goodbye decoding thread and hello Miss Ohio 2014 Banshee

And OnLocation becomes Ghoulish Goodies?
  • Like 1

Just found a good easy retheme for Congo River.. Call it River Tees add some suds to the water a tunnel with the creature of this legend.

Peg Powler

A nixie found in the River Tees. Like others of her kind she had green hair and was insatiable for human life. The foam on the upper reaches of the river was called 'Peg Powler's suds'.

Just found a good easy retheme for Congo River.. Call it River Tees add some suds to the water a tunnel with the creature of this legend.

Peg Powler

A nixie found in the River Tees. Like others of her kind she had green hair and was insatiable for human life. The foam on the upper reaches of the river was called 'Peg Powler's suds'.

Yes, splash some soap in the guests' eyes! I'm sure they'll enjoy it!

• Like 3