jasonondropzone

The Chicken Shack!

Kings Island's Twitter, just tweeted about a minute ago, "New this year in Action Zone is the Chicken Shack. Fresh hand-breaded chicken tenders, wings, wraps and salads are on the menu." What do you guys think of a new eatery in the park? I for one love to fill my mouth with food, I'm always hungry, and ready to eat!

Do we know what it's replacing?

Very exciting!

It does more or less wound the rumors here of the land's identity switching. "Chicken Shack" isn't exactly the kind of thing you'd see in a spine-tingling haunted forest area at a park. :P

Speak for yourself! Nothing tingles my spine quite like a theme park chicken strip.

;)

Very exciting!

It does more or less wound the rumors here of the land's identity switching. "Chicken Shack" isn't exactly the kind of thing you'd see in a spine-tingling haunted forest area at a park. :P

I worked on a large chicken egg farm, shoveling beneath the cages for ONE DAY. Believe me, it can be spine tingling.

There goes my hopes that a Raising Cane's would be put into the park...

Sorry to disappoint, but in the foreseeable future, there won't be one in an bemusement park for quite some time. The chain was founded around LSU's campus and most locations are in a college town, there is a stretch with the business by having some locations in shopping malls. There's a very strong possibility that there will be a Raising Canes in Tylersville, but we're waiting on the word from Corporate.

Sorry to disappoint, but in the foreseeable future, there won't be one in an bemusement park for quite some time. The chain was founded around LSU's campus and most locations are in a college town, there is a stretch with the business by having some locations in shopping malls. There's a very strong possibility that there will be a Raising Canes in Tylersville, but we're waiting on the word from Corporate.

I thought they had already bought out the Five Guys on Tylersville?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I thought they had already bought out the Five Guys on Tylersville?

They have...but I can't discuss publicly the deal or plans.

Was not a real hope. Only a joke, Sorry that it missed so badly.

Very exciting!

I worked on a large chicken egg farm, shoveling beneath the cages for ONE DAY. Believe me, it can be spine tingling.

would that explain the username :)

Anyone remember this guy from the 2002 Scooby Doo movie? Sorry this was the best/only picture I could find.

I personally tried to forget that movie ever happened.

I have it on Blu- Ray

Very exciting!

One could argue for the contrary as well. "Stunt Crew Grill" wouldn't make much sense if Action Zone were to become something else. "Chicken Shack" is generic enough that it could be appropriately placed anywhere.

Chicken Shack?

AgWecwUbQyaBdOLhXKQq83faRI8K7JhbBWFPInEs

Throw in a Krusty Burger and I'll be all set! :P

Krusty already ruined a fantastic ride, don't let him get a grip on KI!

I am not the "fast food" type, so to this, eh, I like the tenders occasionally at KI during the cool Fall days.

Please KI make this happen!

12804256445_ec501f981b_o.jpg
Got to try this at Disney World and let me just say, it was one of the best theme park foods I have ever tasted! It is a chicken and waffle bun with some sort of coleslaw stuff (note: I hate coleslaw but that tasted great with it!)and maybe syrup, can't recall if it did but it was tongue slap your brain good! :)