Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. Remove the wings from it and use it as an ACed que building for the new ride.
  2. I am not sure how they could remove everything Paramount put in that park. That word was every wehre and it may take some extra time to get that removed.
  3. I still like the in my backyard idea the best. I will drive up there and take it down my self
  4. I can see The Racer and Beast never getting removed since they are always replacing wood on those coasters I am sure they have been build a few times over again. The only way I can see those 2 getting trash is a tornado or natural distar.
  5. Big Dipper could be worth the investment for my backyard. Just think of all the people lining up paying $3 a ride to ride this historcal roller coaster.
  6. I would have to disagree with that.
  7. That was pretty cool video but you didnt show FoF with the overhead restraints! I was 10 or 11 at the time of this video and FoF and many of the other rides scared me but I rode them nonetheless.
  8. I go to KI and all other themeparks to get away from real life and forget about the outside world.
  9. I think they should make Halloween Haunt an upcharge but free for Platium Pass holders. This may be another way to boost sales.
  10. Actaully a coaster can go only to the point of terimal velocity unless it is powered by an outside source. I think TV is like 150 mph or something.
  11. flightoffear1996 replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    I don't have a guess when opening day will be but I know that I will be there. Stay some where close GWL maybe?
  12. I would give it a shot I mean being that it is an enclosed slide the most you would fall is like 2 feet. It might hurt but it would hospitalize you. I think it looks pretty fun.
  13. TYhis ride is going to suck with little airtime over the hills.
  14. Yea a bathroom back by X-Base would be great. As for 2008 expect general improvements just as fresh paint and cleaniness. (At least that is my guess.)
  15. I think the biggest thing helping Cedar Point with the amount of tourism they see is from the lake. Beings that KI and CP draw around the same number of guest per year but I belive Cedar Point would make more money cause of less season pass holders visiting the park.
  16. Being that Kings Island owns the most land in the chain do you guys thing Cedar Fair will be able to let go and have Kings Island grow to be bigger and better than Cedar Point or will Cedar Point always be the flagship park?
  17. Sweet. I really can't wait to get into the park in 2008 and see all the improvments Cedar Fair will make after being able to plan for a full year.
  18. The difference is your winning a prize and not money I guess.
  19. Wow it holds 40 people per car thats is almost 2000 riders on a cycle.
  20. Im 6'3 and 220 pounds and havent had a problem on fitting on any ride yet. My doctor said he was guested my wieght to be 180 pounds. He said I wore my weight well.
  21. If I got my season pass awhile ago and I was unable to get to the park to get my free V.I.P. jacket will I still be able to pick it up next spring when the park reopens?
  22. flightoffear1996 replied to Benny's topic in Kings Island
    So let me see if I have this right it is bascilly a drain for the body?
  23. flightoffear1996 replied to Benny's topic in Kings Island
    Why would someone need a shunt? I am not understanding thier purpose? Anyway if you have any kind of medical condition that may affect your ablilty to ride a ride I would contact your doctor and contact a ride operator or park supervisor before riding rides.
  24. I would rather see the que line Djs.
  25. Will we be able to pick up jackets next season?
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.