Everything posted by flightoffear1996
-
Ride Variety
Cedar Point has a pretty cool train ride with working effects.
-
Ready for opening weekend
LOL your in the same boat as me but I got 2000 Explorer
-
X-Flight Videos
illgeal povs are bad and could hurt someone 100% agreed.
-
Vortex 20th B-Day this Year
Wasn't The Vortex the tallest coaster in the world at one point in time?
-
Soft Drinks 2007
I hate asking for the water because the cups are so small why not just give you a full sized cup?
-
Vortex 20th B-Day this Year
The Vortex maybe 20 years old soon but its still going strong. Way to go Kings Island maintance team!
-
Vortex 20th B-Day this Year
I turn 20 a few days after The Vortex and no one cares. Anyways I doubt they will do anything for its 20th year of operation.
-
Paramount additions
I do have to say as much as I disliked Paramount running the park they did do a lot for the park in the time that they owned them. They added some great rides but then some that aren't really the best such as IJ:ST. I think Flight of Fear, Face/Off and Drop Zone are all wonderful rides and yes Son of Beast may be a money pit but it wasn't planned to be.
-
Soft Drinks 2007
Yea I forgot about all the equipment is owned by the pop vender. I would like to see some Slush Puppies in the park though.
-
Paramount Story Area
I would love to see it and maybe even a small peice of the track used on the Son of Beast loop. Some photos of the park when it first opened and the changes it went threw its history and maybe even a small video that would play about the history of the park.
-
Indianapolis Children’s Museum
Man this place has really come along way since I last visited quite a few years back. I am glad you guys had alot of fun.
-
Travel channel
I did happen to see that awhile back.
-
Possibility of KI online store?
I would love the idea of that and then you wouldn't have to haul all your items and be worried about them getting stolen while your on a ride.
-
Maxx Pass news
I am sure they will be but the line will be huge.
-
Maverick Pullthrough
I think Cedar Point is a great park besides them outsourcing most of their workers. Yea its not a family park by no means at all but it is a very successful park. Yes this ride isn't much of a family coaster but its not really a ride that has dizzying heights or record breaking speeds.
-
Water Coaster New for SFKK
That freaking looks great! I might just have to make a trip down there.
-
Soft Drinks 2007
They need to sell bottle water a lot cheaper. Its easier to carry around than a cup and you don't have to keep waiting in line to asking for 500 ice waters in the midget cup.
-
Son Of Beast: Out of the Loop!
^ Why spend all that money and just retro fit the trains. My faviorte saying. Go big or don't go at all.
-
what is the most missed ride?
I remember that slide as a kid it was freaking great! My sister even got hurt on that slide one time.
-
Fireworks?
I don't think the fireworks were anything special anyway.
-
Soft Drinks 2007
That just goes to show you that Holiday World isn't trying to squeeze every single dollar out of you that they can but they are trying to get to the guest and give them the best overall time that they can.
-
Soft Drinks 2007
I like Pepsi way better than Coke. For the one reason that Mountain Dew rules. The vending machines I have no opinion on since I have never used the machines since Id rather go to the stand and get more for my money.
-
would you like to see the current theming removed
I would like to see the current theming go. Maybe remove the Tomb Raider Theme since have the effects no longer even work. Remove the building and put an insane program for the ride. That ride would look so massive outside and may even scare some of the riders away and cut down on the line.
-
Fireworks?
Why wouldn't there be?
-
Ice Show Returns to Paramount Theater
Hey that job is just right for me!