Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Waltny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Waltny

  1. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Plenty of room on the left side of the fence and room for about 2 to the right, but there is also a gate there that has room. A picture I took last night mid attached.
  2. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    What if the large letters mean nothing and the ##:XX are the alphanumeric characters that we should focus on. Perhaps they are in a code or jumbled? Today’s reveal compromises yesterday’s theory?
  3. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Could be like an active type out on a typewritter where everything gets pushed right to left.
  4. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Those posters are up and there is one of Firehawk and Invertigo?
  5. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Looked like USA to me
  6. While I can not confirm it, I’ve heard a rumor over on the Facebook season pass holder page that you get only one re-entry per day per pass with parking and admission to the park. I’ve never tested it or heard anyone complained that it happened to them so it may be one of those KI wive’s tale. I’ll ask next time I’m through the gate if someone doesn’t beat me to it.
  7. I was there last night and though it was an ok event. Might have been because I’m nursing a tweaked ankle and didn’t do any of the slides. It could also be that I’m still on Grand Carnivale hangover but the band and energy fell flat. The other thing worth mentioning is that food wise nothing is open outside of event specific food(one season drink refill station was open) was open. Outside of that, it is neat to see the park in the dark and my son did enjoy the slides in the dark.
  8. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I agree 100% with this. It seems some here at KIC are so desperate for teasers to come along, anything is fair game to be a potential teaser.
  9. Did anyone else see the incident over at Banshee last night around 830? There was a woman inside the gated area under the loop by the ice scream zone running around and trying to climb the gate. There was a guy(another guest I’d assume) chasing her and the older security guard was also chasing her down.
  10. As of last night when they put it to bed all 3 trains were running with no issues.
  11. I’ve been a bead thrower twice on a float and my son and I have done the parade 6 other times. He really enjoys it and I have to admit to having a good time also.
  12. Last night I was on last train of the night for Beast(left the station around 2238) and they had the clearing parallel to the brake shed lit up and it sounded like they were working in the clearing . I’m not sure what was being done as I was not at liberty to stick around take notes, pictures or really even see the activity.
  13. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I really didnt suspect there was at this point, as I figured it would break here first. Anyhow, I see alot of stuff about the coming coaster on facebook and this was the first time I have seen a claim of track being on site. I figured Id at least check here as I havent been to the park in a while. Here is its, they are claiming there was a test video posted to the official Kings Island feed with an email open about coming attractions. It would appear that the said video is now gone as I can not find it. Cedar Fair season passholder page
  14. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Found this on Facebook, some guy claiming there is track on site at Kings Island currently
  15. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Is the kid from 1:10 in on the current speculation?
  16. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    What you have seen so far is all that is available. I went down yesterday and got a set for the footings and for the track. What is out there is all they have at this point as I asked for ALL the avaible documents for Project X at Kings Island.
  17. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    So for clarification, is a coaster a giga based of lift hill height or total drop? At coasterstock during The Beast feud the question was asked “What is the tallest height of The Beast?” Answer was 110, which is the height of the first lift hill. So, if this is a 285 lift hill, for the sake of aurgment this is its height regardless of the drop making it a hyper with a giga height drop?
  18. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Sounds like my kinda of ride. I really enjoy the quick and snappy full of intensity rides along with the hard lateral g's that will have most fighting the grey out.
  19. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    We can hope... I feel like we are being played like “The Truman Show”. I would agree with one of the posters above about if this was an RMC there wouldn’t be much worry with a small foot print, but the B&M hypers and gigas seem to need a little more space to operate. With that, it’s going back in the woods one would hope it would be beast like in that regard. At this point I believe nothing and still clinging to the hope a lot of us are wrong or missing the obvious.
  20. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Seems longer and taller than our projected coaster...the multiple splash downs I guess will give us the most splashdowns in one park. That’s a record to covet.
  21. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Closed at the moment just sent the first test train
  22. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Have to get on Beast first during ERT to check on the clearing... then haul it back to the tower.
  23. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I intend to be there for beast ERT and then head up the tower before heading of to work.
  24. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    So I live 5 mins from the Mason building. What exactly do I need to ask for and I’ll head down there tomorrow.
  25. Waltny replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Should be able to with google earth and/or google maps. It would be long and tedious work.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.