Everything posted by harvesterofyoursorrow
-
2007
Cedar Point is already setting footers for 2007. Kings Island hasnt said a word or moved a pile of dirt. 2007 will be a nice flat ride in Coney Mall. Nick Universe may get a new ride somewhere to keep up the Gold Ticket. General Park improvements. Nothing really exciting.
-
Nick Lachey worked at PKI
He visited the park last year. Some say he worked on Vortex.
-
FOF stay or go ?
^ Wow, I didnt know Rock n' Rollercoaster had a clone that wasnt Disney!
-
Flight of Fear
When you think about it, you are somewhat underground in the que. You take a shallow ramp down. but then you take stairs up to get to the ride so you are above or at ground level.
-
Drop Zone
I was at PKI today. The purple kinda looked brighter, but thats it. -edit- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/Har...ow/IMG_2209.jpg DZ pic.
-
Drop Zone
I'de hate to mask off that thing!
-
Opening Day 2006!
I'm going to Downtown Cinci today, But no PKI.
-
Worlds First Robo Coaster in 2008
I do remember a few topics. Oh Well.
-
Worlds First Robo Coaster in 2008
I dont remember how long ago that article was published, but it has to be more then 6 months...Sheesh.
-
What will you do ?
...They havent been working!
-
New El Toro Pix
I was comparing the two coasters because El Toro is taking some record ground held by Son of Beast. Sure it isnt the tallest or fastest, but they can still say things like, Tallest and Fastestest Wooden Rollercoaster on the East Coast!!! ...Hope that clears it up.
-
New El Toro Pix
181' tall Lift Hill with a 176' drop at 76.0° 112' tall Hill 100' tall Hill 82' tall Hill Airtime is at the TOP of the hill, you know that? -cough- Thats the first few hills. There are 7 "airtime" hills on El Toro. Then we take a classic O&B, Screechin' Eagle and its lift it 78 Feet. More then a hundred feet less then El Toro.
-
New El Toro Pix
I think its a really bad attempt to try to snatch some ground held by Son of Beast. The idea of a really large O&B isnt that good in my idea. The regular size is nice because you have lots of airtime close to the ground. Not 100 some feet in the air. If you want a coaster like that, get a B&M.
-
Dubailand theme park coaster question?
I posted awhile back about me seeing that picture in a SF advertisement. Its in my health book too.
-
PKICentral Exclusive: Nick Universe Construction!
Some ways around those things: www.papertigershark.com www.acidraincloud.com www.legallyblindfold.com All little ways around things. It could be slower, but it works.
-
A Universe in The Making
Haha, Nice. I'm in it! Whoot! You shoula left the part in with RingMaster where you found you both had the same cams...
-
The Big One
^ Again with the copy and paste.
-
NU 3-20-06
Eeek! Blue track!!
-
Dirt Clearing?
Its teh zuper zecret PKI Zuper Nueklear Sighlow! OMG... I really dont know.
-
Anyone Else Have One of These?
I have an onride photo from the first year... SPAZ! I only own 2 things of Kings Island merchandise, The onride pic and a SOB shirt... Sheesh.
-
Blacking out on The Italian JOb
I black out on the entry to the first loop on Vortex. Its more like a partial black out then anything... Too bad they dont make the coasters so you red out!
-
Blacking out on The Italian JOb
Me too on IJ. Thats the only good part of the ride.
-
Son of Beast
-cough-Everythingthatpremeirdesignsisbad-cough-
-
IJST Themeing
Well, if you read, the only part of IJST this company did was the helicopter. Thats IT.
-
Season Pass Prices
^ Ryan you make very good observations^ Season passes are getting higher and higher because the buyers are somewhat addicted. When you get all these benifits year after year, you want the pass no matter what the cost because you cant stand to go without it. So everybody ends up buying the pass again, even if its 20 or so more bucks (I payed 79.99 last year) Now, for daily passes getting cheaper. They put out so many advertisements on TV, Speedway, Blockbuster, Kroger, and billboards that the price is cheaper, so more people think, HEY! ITS CHEAPER! LETS GO! Hence, even if they get some one time customers, its still attendence, and money spent in park. When you know your only going once a year, you tend to buy more stuff. Season pass holders (the smart ones) know the good deals and where to get things cheap in park. The one time customers will see a resturant and go there because it looks good, not because its cheap.