Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

harvesterofyoursorrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by harvesterofyoursorrow

  1. "Another Arrow Suspended Beats The Dust" Its really sad. I hate when parks close.
  2. Note in his screen name, "Zoso" For any of you Zeplin fans. "Look its a zepplin!" "No, thats a blimp" "No! Its a LED ZEPPLIN!"
  3. Fancy pants kinda grass there. No wonder I never see it, its only for the rich people.
  4. TRex is a very good source. I dont know who he is or what he does, but he knows his stuff.
  5. Becuase you are going like, 78 mph or somthing like that. Try to time it. Flight of Fear can be done becuase I belive no matter what the weight of the train, it will be in the same place at the same time.
  6. A great addition to the PKIC lineup of content! I really like the direction you guys are going! This is somthing that should be on the parks website!
  7. The Bat was a prototype, the designers belived that becuase the cars swang (swung or whatever) benith the track, they didnt need to bank the track, becuase it was asumed that the cars basicly "auto-banked" if I may say.
  8. I rode Deli a week back RIGHT after eating a full lunch in the Festhaus.
  9. The info will be posted for next years...next year. You can just go to the gate and sign up day-of.
  10. Hm...I may go to Carowinds and buy one of their passes and use it at PKI! Does anybody know if you still get the perks?
  11. Sounds like you had alot of fun! I'm hoping to do somthing like that next year.
  12. I dont see any peices of The Bat or Screamin' Deamon anywhere!
  13. I saw a guy getting his phone from SOB today actually. The sup handed it to him right when I was getting in the train.
  14. I rode SOB Thursday and noticed the track. I've seen it before, but they have moved it (when you are sitting in the train looking to the right) more to the right behind some trees.
  15. Huss's old ones are all inward facing with a floor.
  16. Thanks! Definatly appreciated!
  17. ^ Very true. The kid sticking his finger inbetween the boat and the dock, Guest stupidity I found this article very true to what is reality. The only two things that were park responsibility were the Matterhorn and California Screamin'.
  18. Knott's Berry Farm has one too. Here are some pictures of it, taken by me: Picture One Picture 2 I belive its a Mondial.
  19. Well, Floorless dosnt go with the theme if you think about it.
  20. Still, with the rising cost of gas, I think Kings Island would retrofit it to electric becuase its cheaper, and less noise (so themeing can have more of an effect on the rider).
  21. I must say, I like the new version. I rode the old version and it was very boring. Now what water ride I would like to see come back would be KC:KC. That ride was awsome! The drop was HUGE!
  22. I payed 80 dollars since I got it with 3 friends. I dont remember the early discount from last year but I'm pretty sure you got a free parking pass. I think (THINK) that you keep your old pass. Correct me if I'm wrong. And if you didnt keep the old card, You would get the picture taken now. I remember walking into the park on the last day of operation and seeing the long line for Gold Pass photos. Granted, The Beast line at night was longer then that.
  23. I'm glad its back up! Somewhat shorter lines for other rides now!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.