Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

StXBomber

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StXBomber

  1. WELL THAT SUCKS!!! I was hoping it was for a new ride. All these rumors flying around are killing me! PKI! ANNOUNCE THE NEW RIDE SOON!!! PAWEEEEEEESE???
  2. I saw the posts for that being set up on sunday! COULD THIS BE A SIGN FOR A NEW RIDE??? Please, can we have more details than just "a large mythical statue"? Is it from Tomb Raider and the Cradle of Life? If it is, then it's prolly just to promote the new movie. If not, then it may be for a new ride. I sure hope it's a new ride!
  3. Isn't there a top spin in RCT 2? Yup. It was in RCT1 as well. I guess he made this re-creation before they announced that TRTR was a top spin. But the barrel roll at the end of FoF just isn't right!
  4. I think you hear Laura as you head towards the ice, but I'm not certain. I think the mystery person is her.
  5. It will probably be extremely busy. Most schools get out very early that day, and I know many kids from my school going friday to celebrate.
  6. I so far have not had troubles with people while out of uniforum. Of course, if they still give you trouble, tell them you are an employee and show them your ID card, and then they'll listen, and if they still don't get a sup/manager
  7. So Aaron, we have 5 votes for yes, none for no. How do you like this idea? PM me and we can talk about it.
  8. I will tell you, if you all vote "yes" in the poll on coaster sims in the polls section. (and yes, I know how to do it)
  9. StXBomber replied to NoLimits8705's topic in Kings Island
    I saw them. I was on work though, so I didn't actually get to watch them, just as I was walking by.
  10. Yeah! Happy birtyhday buddy! (Even though he prolly won't see this until about midnight tonight, lol)
  11. If Aaron does use this idea, I would gladly be mod of that part. I think my experience in the field makes me more than qualified (beta tester on URDC, have played 4 separate types coaster sims). And if anyone is willing to help me create the most accurate PKI RCT2 recreation, PM me. It is too big of a project for one person. (I have one, but it is very unaccurate. FoF has an extra barrel roll, TRTR is a coaster)
  12. I think it would be a good idea. All of us coaster designers could post our PKI ride re-creations and talk about our newest custom parks. Do you guys think this would be a good idea?
  13. Too bad I live in cinci and don't get that channel.... darn
  14. I saw the AZ one... very far away from it though. What was the one at international street? The only other stunt show I've seen is the Indiana Jones one at Disney. I hope the TR one is a good one, and they make it a permanent attraction if it's good!
  15. Do you at least still have the heads, so you can do it again? If you do, do it again, and buy the pic!
  16. StXBomber replied to GrandPoobah's topic in Trip Reports
    same here! that part of the ride is the scariest part, because you don't expect it! I was very surprised!
  17. didn't we already have a topic on the furure? And when will we have another time warp? I liked them!
  18. I heard it on 97.3 Channel Z. I like it! I thought it was so funny! It really is an attention grabber!
  19. OK guys, time to get the beating sticks out!!! *pulls out one of those balloon hammers* darn... wrong pocket again....
  20. Bond is still my fav. I hope this one is somewhat decent!
  21. It shows a farmer guy in the middle of a field doing something... farmlike. Then a shoe comes flying from no where and beams the guy in the head. They then show video clips of the ride and say, "Delirium, better tie your shoes!" or something to that effect. Anyone else see this ad? What are your thoughts? (P.S. I have seen shoes go flying off of the ride. You really do need to tie your shoes well!)
  22. Ah yes, handrail nazi. I was stuck there for about 1 1/2 hours once (the sup forgot I was out there! lol). I didn't see many smokers though. I think I only told one person to put it out. I also had a line-jumping incident while in there. Thank God the people complied and left the line with little argument. I did tell countless people to get off of the handrails though. Even right after the driver made the "no sitting on the handrails" annuncement, I turn around and right before my eyes, a guy sitting on the handrails.
  23. Or you can do the Rocko's Modern Life technique, and try to avoid all of the cars trying to ram you! Try it! It's hard!
  24. Anyone have it on tape? I wanna see it!!!
  25. Yeah, Top Thill Dragqueen doesn't deserve all the hype it's been getting. I mean, it's only like what, 20 seconds long? And no creativity went into designing it!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.