Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollercoast19

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rollercoast19

  1. Maybe it has something to do with Great Wolf Lodge. The Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky is having an event called Snowland. Source: http://cleveland.about.com/b/2008/11/09/sn...-wolf-lodge.htm Great Wolf Lodge: http://www.greatwolf.com/sandusky/deals/de...2&year=2008
  2. The Columbus Blue Jackets do exactly the same thing. You can also choose different borders. Whenever I walk by the photographers at KI I always politely say, "No thanks." However, I feel bad every time I do it. I have been thinking that it wouldn't be too hard just to stand still for about five seconds so they can take my picture.
  3. Welcome to the boards Kit! Were you the woman who went up and down the Urgent Scare line banging on that piece of metal or on the queue rails?
  4. New blog post from Mr. Helbig! November 10, 2008 I love what I hear about the future of Red Beard's Revenge!
  5. It has already been confirmed that there will be a season pass preview day on April 17, 2009.
  6. I have Windows XP (I can't wait until Windows 7 comes out!) and I use Yahoo Widgets. They have tools on the website to create your own, but I still don't know enough to create my own.
  7. I would love to be a technician, but sadly I have no previous experience.
  8. Thanks for the great pictures guys!!! I truly appreciate it. I do have two questions though, what is this building for? http://www.KICentral.com/photos/displayimage.php?pos=-7287 Also, is that unpainted track at Clermont Steel for Diamondback?
  9. What month was the best out of the 08' season? I would have to say August because of Diamondback's announcement, KICentral Day, and the great Labor Day activities! Did the word, "Nostalgia" Have its best year ever? I think so. The atmosphere for Knievel was amazing! I also loved The Racer ride with The Bradys. I was surprised on how great The Racer was this year. I did not like the decision to turn it around, but now I absolutely love it!! What roller coaster in your opinion had its best year ever? What thrill ride? I think The Racer had its best year ever. I did not like the decision to turn it around because I couldn't stand the blue side. However, the red side was a lot smoother and my brother and I have fell in love with the front seat (we usually are back-of-the-train guys). Did Halloween Haunt have its best year ever? This was my first year ever to Halloween Haunt so I can't properly judge. However, I fell in love with it!! It was so much fun, and I can't wait for next year's HH! What restaurant had the best food? I think the Skyline Chili on International Street had the best food. However, I did think the pizza inside The Festhaus was pretty good. What crew/area was best? I would have to say The Beast crew with Adventure Express' crew coming in second. I say The Beast's crew was better because they interacted with the guests more. The Crypt could be considered the new ride this year, did it have its best year ever? Did not ride it. What new show in 2008 was the best in your opinion? Flashback: Totally 80's!!!!! I did not watch this show until KICentral Day because I can't stand most 80's music. However, I loved the show and was hooked. I made sure to watch it at least once every time I went after KIC Day. The County Line would come in second. This was another show I made sure to catch every time! I would also have give mention to Ghouls Gone Wild. Another great show!!! What was the best thing that happened this year at Kings Island? Diamondback's Announcement and construction What change from 2007 to 2008 was the best? It would have to be between The Racer being turned around and the new shows! I think The Racer being turned around wins by a nose. Did Kings Island Central have its best year ever? I believe so! Was 2008 Kings Islands Best Year Ever? What was the best park about this season, what about 2009 do you look most forward to? I am not sure if it is Kings Island's best year ever since I didn't get a chance to experience the park from 1972-1986. But, I do think it was the best I have ever experienced. It was the most fun I have ever had! I look forward to Diamondback and new shows (I would love if Flashback: Totally 80's and The County Line returned).
  10. They added five new photos to KIDiamondback.com
  11. Just to let everyone know, they have extended the 2009 Season Pass Fall Sale to midnight tonight (11/3/08).
  12. They are clearing the area where they introduced Diamondback (Red Beard's Revenge area).
  13. ^Not a bad year to have most of your rides on the train. I think a lot of us rode the train a lot just to check out Diamondback's progress. I personally don't keep track of how many times I ride a rollercoaster, but it would have to be between The Racer, MV & KI Railroad, or The Beast for most rides this season.
  14. I am surprised that you won't be able to walk under the helix. I thought that would have been a cool feature.
  15. I went to HH yesterday and there were several times I noticed how big Diamondback was: 1. When walking by the Rakes-Helbig Memorial Hospital 2. Going up the lift hill of The Racer 3. Waiting outside for the park to open.
  16. I heard on his radio show, yesterday, that the Freedom Concert at KI will be broadcast live on WGN America.
  17. They have added the American flag to the top of Diamondback. When do they put up the pine tree?
  18. Now I see the link. Firefox wasn't showing it. Had to use Internet Explorer. Wish I could buy some of the VIP tickets.
  19. On Aug. 21, 2009 Sean Hannity's Freedom Concert will be returning to Timberwolf. I am fairly sure that is the correct date. It was menitoned tonight on Hannity & Colmes, but I didn't get the website for it.
  20. Thanks for the update guys!! I quit watching around 7 p.m. thinking they were done for the day.
  21. Mr. Helbig posted a new blog on the Diamondback website. Talks about the OSU Engineering group and has two additional questions (which I believe the first one is from a member on this site)
  22. That is an awesome group! I especially enjoyed how they are open to students who major in something other than engineering.
  23. I wish they had the year on it as well. If you want to know which pass is for which year, look at the last line of your pass on the back. The 2007 passes were copyrighted in 2006, and the 2008 passes with copyrighted in 2007.
  24. I actually used your suggestion and tried YouTube
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.